JCR offroad build times?

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2012, 09:16 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Year: 1989
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0L Rebuilt Renix "Low Output" haha
Default JCR offroad build times?

I ordered some JCR rock sliders on the 15th of last month and when I check the status online it still says processing. As long as they are here before my Moab trip on the 23rd life will be good. Is anyone else waiting on a order from JCR offroad?
Old 04-06-2012, 09:33 AM
CF Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Year: 1986
Engine: 5.0

They used to have build times on their site but 2 weeks seemed to be average unless something else slowed them down. Give them a call and see what the status is.
Old 04-06-2012, 10:00 AM
CF Veteran

Year: 2000
Engine: 4.0

Originally Posted by goneboating06
I ordered some JCR rock sliders on the 15th of last month and when I check the status online it still says processing. As long as they are here before my Moab trip on the 23rd life will be good. Is anyone else waiting on a order from JCR offroad?
I got my sliders from them within two weeks towards the end of 2011.
Old 04-09-2012, 12:05 PM

Really? Within two weeks? It's been over three for me. They are probably just swamped with orders or something. I don't really know quite what to do other then wait and hope they show up before I go to Moab in a couple weeks.
Old 04-09-2012, 12:36 PM
CF Veteran

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Year: 94
Engine: 4.0L

A phone call to them might help..
Old 04-10-2012, 01:57 AM
CF Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1999
Engine: 4.0 stroked to 4.6, Thanks to Teasdale'sMachine!

Give eric a try at eric@jcroffroad.com he helped me out keeping track of things just last month.
Old 04-10-2012, 02:14 AM

Year: 1990

I'm also waiting on my sliders. It's been almost 4 weeks wait for me now.
Old 04-10-2012, 03:53 PM

4 weeks? Wow... That's crazy. JCR must have been swamped with orders. The good news is I called JCR and they say that the xj slider orders are going to be filled this week. So hopefully yours will ship the same time mine do!

Last edited by goneboating06; 04-10-2012 at 05:53 PM.
Old 04-11-2012, 06:15 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by jbsjunk
They used to have build times on their site but 2 weeks seemed to be average unless something else slowed them down. Give them a call and see what the status is.
Originally Posted by goneboating06
Really? Within two weeks? It's been over three for me. They are probably just swamped with orders or something. I don't really know quite what to do other then wait and hope they show up before I go to Moab in a couple weeks.
It's a combination of two things:

1.) We have sold more in this first quarter of 2012 than we did in half of 2011. Because of this, we have nearly doubled our work force, however we have to train everyone before we can really benefit from the additional hands at an efficient rate.

2.) Daryl, Myself (Brian) and Mike missed last week because we went to Tampa for the Truck U taping for an upcoming show. Because of this, we were unable to have finished product ship without any of us here to make sure it was correct and up to JCR quality.

We are not looking for excuses, we understand that everyone has plans for their products and would like them as soon as possible. But, we currently have over 200 pending orders.

I believe that Daryl finished all pending XJ Standard Sliders orders yesterday. I'm starting the Ultimate Slider batch today, so before the end of this week, we will be 100% caught up on Sliders. We did a good amount of restructuring to our building to make us more efficient. Hopefully we will get lead times back down to the 7-10 day range very soon.

Thanks for the patience everyone, it's really appreciate it. Sometimes a growing business can be a problem, especially if it makes unhappy customers!
Old 04-11-2012, 08:16 AM

Originally Posted by brimy311

1.) We have sold more in this first quarter of 2012 than we did in half of 2011. Because of this, we have nearly doubled our work force, however we have to train everyone before we can really benefit from the additional hands at an efficient rate.

2.) Daryl, Myself (Brian) and Mike missed last week because we went to Tampa for the Truck U taping for an upcoming show. Because of this, we were unable to have finished product ship without any of us here to make sure it was correct and up to JCR quality.

We are not looking for excuses, we understand that everyone has plans for their products and would like them as soon as possible. But, we currently have over 200 pending orders.

I believe that Daryl finished all pending XJ Standard Sliders orders yesterday. I'm starting the Ultimate Slider batch today, so before the end of this week, we will be 100% caught up on Sliders. We did a good amount of restructuring to our building to make us more efficient. Hopefully we will get lead times back down to the 7-10 day range very soon.

Thanks for the patience everyone, it's really appreciate it. Sometimes a growing business can be a problem, especially if it makes unhappy customers!
Thank you Brian. That's great to hear that your business is growing. I love hearing about success when it seems all we hear anymore is businesses going under in this troubled economy. I'm in no way unhappy about the wait because from what I hear JCR products are absolutely worth it! Keep up the good work!
Old 04-11-2012, 08:52 AM
CF Veteran

This type of comunication is exactly why I love JCR. I didnt buy much from them yet but what I baught I am 100% satisfied with. These guys are great from customer service, tech support and quality standpoints. No Bull, and whoever answers the phone has all the answers rather then transferring you to some "tech guy" who is always on lunch or busy trying to figure out how his own product works. I am not in need of anything right now but as soon as I find a good excuse to upgrade I am going straight to to JCRoffroad.com.

Last edited by helmut; 04-11-2012 at 09:04 AM.
Old 04-11-2012, 09:00 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by helmut
... I am going straight to to JCR.com.
Make sure you go to jcroffroad.com, JCR.com is being squatted on by some domain holder in the Bahamas. We've tried to buy it several times
Old 04-11-2012, 09:03 AM
CF Veteran

Make sure you go to jcroffroad.com, JCR.com is being squatted on by some domain holder in the Bahamas. We've tried to buy it several times

Oh Yeah, editing, hehehe
Old 04-11-2012, 09:20 AM
CF Veteran

Year: 1999
Engine: 4.0 stroked to 4.6, Thanks to Teasdale'sMachine!

Here's my new front JCR bumper. After using this, and seeing how well it's made, and performed, I can't wait till the wife's lets me order the matching rear.

JCR offroad build times?-image-3322310459.jpg
Old 04-21-2012, 11:08 PM

Year: 1997

I really want a rear tire carrier are u guys gonna have any specials any time soon?

Quick Reply: JCR offroad build times?