Is hurculiner a good product?

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2011, 08:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1991
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0
Default Is hurculiner a good product?

M looking to remove my carpet and bed line the floors, durabak is good stuff from what I have read and rhino liner is pricey, but do not know anyone with hurculiner on their ride. Any thoughts would be great
Old 10-17-2011, 08:56 PM

By the way this fits the fab thread cuz I have to fix a floor board and was thinking of using it on rocker protection also.
Old 10-17-2011, 09:00 PM
Seasoned Member

Year: 1999
Engine: Golen 4.0 straight six

Yes it's good stuff.
Old 10-17-2011, 09:06 PM
CF Veteran

Year: 2000

I used it on the floor of my fiberglass Cj7 tub and love it. With the top off all summer long the black color did fade some though.

PS: Wear gloves when applying it, or end up wearing it for a few days.....don't ask how I know.
Old 10-18-2011, 03:01 AM

Cool, I see it at the parts store and have been thinking it would be a waterproof covering that will keep rust at bay after I fix the floors
Old 10-18-2011, 03:12 PM

Year: 1996 2-dr Sport
Engine: 4.0L IL6

*Threadjackon* Which one gives better sound insulation? *Threadjackoff*
Old 10-18-2011, 03:52 PM
Seasoned Member

Year: 1999
Engine: Golen 4.0 straight six

Originally Posted by Flowpro
I used it on the floor of my fiberglass Cj7 tub and love it. With the top off all summer long the black color did fade some though.

PS: Wear gloves when applying it, or end up wearing it for a few days.....don't ask how I know.
x2 on the gloves that stuff isn't easy to get off
Old 10-18-2011, 04:24 PM
Seasoned Member

Year: 1993
Model: Grand Cherokee
Engine: i6

Great stuff. But like they states make sure you get gloves and old clothes. Long sleeved shirt wouldn't be a bad idea either
Old 10-18-2011, 05:06 PM
Registered Users

Year: 1995
Engine: 4.0ho

Yes and no, its good because its cheap and tough. Its bad because it fades / drys out and its harder to clean than better liners.

The hands down best do it yourself liner would be MONSTALINER. its 100% uv permenant, has a better texture so its easier to clean, its more durable, and the company that makes it sells it, and also supports the jeep community. It actually lists it as a DIY bedliner / jeep tub liner on thier website.

http://www.magnetpaints.com/bedliner1.asp

You wont be dissapointed. Also if you need to stop rust, check out thier chassis saver, its better than por 15. I do believe a quart comes free with a gallon kit purchase of monsta.
Old 10-19-2011, 11:37 AM
CF Veteran

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Year: 1987
Engine: Check

Originally Posted by Keek007
By the way this fits the fab thread cuz I have to fix a floor board and was thinking of using it on rocker protection also.
Not true. See below...

Originally Posted by nukinfuts29
Ok so maybe not the *ultimate* guide, but the title sure got you to read this so let's get to it!

The Fabrication section is confusing and misunderstood. When we hear "fabrication" we think this is the perfect place to post questions about building things right? Perfectly logical assumption, but wrong. Fabrication is reserved for completed and under going projects, not for questions and general chat about fabrication.

If you do have questions the best option is to search (top right of the website, down and to the left of your username) but we all know that can be an overwhelming tool. That in mind I have compiled a few of the most common things posted here that do not belong, and you may find them useful and informative

Need help welding? You can find threads about welders, welding, and other related topics here:

Welding Tips

Looking to build some home made stuff? Need ideas? This is the PERFECT thread for it. You will find lots of ideas, and it will also demonstrate the proper use for the Fabrication section!

Homebrew Jeep Mods

Time to build a bumper? Here are some users bumpers, ideas, and tricks!

Bumper Ideas

Using the search function:

The search tool is a powerful and confusing thing. This forum is so large that you may search for something and have a very hard time finding anything related to that. For example when making a search for bumper ideas, searching for "bumper ideas" it took me a good 15 minutes to find more than one useful thread. Why? Well simple, there is so much data here with those keywords.

What's the solution? Try getting clever with the keywords you are using. I tried searching by a specific bumper using "stinger" and i found much more useful information.

Another good trick is using google to search the forums. When you go to google and want to search for something, say bumper ideas, enter it as follows (without the " "):

"Bumper Ideas site:www.cherokeeforum.com"

When all else fails....

Feel free to make a post. You can follow the link below to submit you're question and get the answers you need!

Post a new question (Click Here)
https://www.cherokeeforum.com/f58/ul...ication-85599/