Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Front factory skid bolts?

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2012, 07:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Model: Cherokee
Default Front factory skid bolts?

I bought a front skid off a guy a while ago and am finally coming around to getting it installed. The skid didn't come with bolts though.. does anyone know what hardware I need to get? Should I look into spacers if I have a 3" RC lift? I might go up another inch too
Old 12-28-2012, 08:50 PM
CF Veteran

Year: 2000
Engine: l6 HO

On the leftside there is only one bolt which is threaded and the right side has one threaded and two that just go right through to the mount. You'll also need two smaller bolts for the front. The two that are threaded are obviously going to be one general size. But the areas where you can use a nut and bolt you can really choose whatever you want. I'll post back tomorrow. Morning with exactly what I used... If someone doesn't beat me to it.
Old 12-29-2012, 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by NewJerseyXJ609
On the leftside there is only one bolt which is threaded and the right side has one threaded and two that just go right through to the mount. You'll also need two smaller bolts for the front. The two that are threaded are obviously going to be one general size. But the areas where you can use a nut and bolt you can really choose whatever you want. I'll post back tomorrow. Morning with exactly what I used... If someone doesn't beat me to it.
thanks.