XJ/MJ/ZJ/WJ
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

2000 jeep grand cherokee laredo 4x4 4.7 v8 power suv michelin tires automatic

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2011, 08:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Model: Cherokee
Default 2000 jeep grand cherokee laredo 4x4 4.7 v8 power suv michelin tires automatic

Up for sale here is a 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo with 4x4 and a powerful 4.7L V8 engine. The title is clean and clear and in my possession. This Jeep runs and drives GREAT, a month ago when it was parked last time.

I recharged the battery and try to start it but it does not start. Friend of mine looked at it and told me it a starter because motor is turning.

This is my cousins Jeep. It was sold to a friend of his before going back to live in Europe.

Lucky him he held a lean on the car. You know how that goes.

Never received one single payment since.

A month ago I got it reregistered and put it on my cousins and my name.

Title is free and clear and new buyer will get CLEAR Title and a Bill of sale.

He told me a week ago that he wants me to sell it and get some money out of it.

Im not making any money on this, there are no dealers involved or any other fees. Jeep is sold as is where is. It advertised locally as well and I will sell it to the first series offer. Will not except low offers as we are not strapped to sell it, in the same time if you have a good offer Jeep is for sale locally so auction can be ended at any time.

Im available in late afternoons and weekends to show the car.

This is a great deal for a very kept up Jeep.

I know about $2000 maintenance done on it in last year alone ( tires, brake, rotors, and many other things ) . That was my cousins only car and he took a great car of it. Since he sold it bumpers and molding have been painted, clear coat in front left side of the Jeep started peeling, back right window needs work done ( motor works but I think it out of tracks).
When I drove it back to my home transmission shifted nice and everything worked just fine.

With a little investment this will be a great vehicle for some one.

It 4 x 4 with strong V8 engine great for snow.

I will help you with transportation to any where even world wide as these Jeeps are very expensive in Europe.

I know of the company that exports cars to Europe and can put you in touch with them.

Interior is still in great condition end everything that I listed above was done since sold last time.

This Jeep is a powerhouse and will tow, pull, go over or through practically anything you can think of. It has a factory towing package. The interior is black and has no rips or tears. The carpet is in great condition as well! It needs a detail job.

If auction goes over $4000 I will pay for the full detail job.

Rotors and brake pads have been replaced in last 6 months within 4000 miles. There is a small dent from what I believe to be another car door on the drivers side as can be seen in a picture below, tape glue is still on the passenger side window, I used it to bring it back to my house and not get it wet inside.

The tires have excellent tread, less than 5000 miles. These are not some cheap tires these are Michelin LTX all weather tires installed at Costco.

Brakes don’t pulse or pull, all systems are working correctly. This Jeep should provide reliable and safe transportation for the next 300,000+ miles. This is a very sound automobile.

Cosmetically this car is the same way. 100% original paint, never in an accident or fender bender. Very straight down the sides with one ding, no dents, or damage anywhere. All glass is clean and nice, lights are working correctly. The inside is like a brand new car.

My cousin lived as a single guy, with no pets, just girlfriends - there are no stains, funny odors, or damage anywhere on the interior. The passenger seats don’t even look like they were sat in.

Non-smoker previous owner and actually still has the “new car smell”. Carpets, headliner, dash, door panels are all great. All options are working correctly including; A/C, Heat, Power windows and locks. It has an factory upgraded sound system. This is a great vehicle and any new owner will be proud to have this sitting in their garage.

I’m asking a reasonable price for a quality vehicle that is in mint condition with low mileage ( ONLY 104k ) for 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Please give me a call at 239.537.7227 with any questions or to arrange an appointment.

Please before bidding have all money and finances done because I do not finance and I have to be paid in full within 5 Days the end of the auction. Pay pal deposit is due 24h after the auction.
This vehicle is sold as-is with no warranty expressed or implied. As a bonus for all eBay customers I will offer free pickup from the South West Florida international Airport in Ft. Myers or Naples Airport. If you are shipping this vehicle or exporting it out of the country please let me know, to adjust my schedule accordingly.

A non-refundable deposit of $500 will be due at the end of the auction within 24 hours, Via Pay Pal. The remainder will be due at delivery of the vehicle or within 5 days. I will accept Pay-pal for the deposit only.

If you want to pay with pay pal for the entire item, you will also have to pay the fees. At delivery, I will take cash or cashiers check for the amount only. Any personal checks will have to be cleared by the bank before delivery of the vehicle will take place. Buyer is responsible for any taxes or title transfer fees that may be incurred. You are welcome to inspect this car prior to bidding. Also if you do not agree with my bidding policies and after sale procedure please do not bid.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...t_20795wt_1165