Stock Grand Cherokee Tech. All ZJ/WJ/WK Non-modified/stock questions go here! ZJ (93-98), WJ (99-04), WK (05+)
All ZJ/WJ/WK specific tech questions asked here!

Help please!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2012, 02:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help please!!!

Have a 98 grand Cherokee 5.2l engine it's been draining by battery and when it start sometimes don't want to stay on. I unplug the pos of the battery and put a test light and it came on. I been checking all this time and I finally start unplugging things and when I unplugged the cruise control solenoid the light went off also I hade the bcm unplugged. After the light went off I plugged the bcm and the light came back on. I closed all my door and waited 15 and the light was still on. I start taking fuses out again and now when I take #7 (cluster) the light goes off. I took all my dash panel out locking to se if something was wrong but everything was looking good. Can anyone help me with this problem
Old 02-25-2012, 03:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok this is driving me crazy. I check again with the test light and is on again but this time is brighter. I check al fuses again and this time is the big fuse 40A IOD don't know what that fuse is for
Attached Thumbnails Help please!!!-image-2255887377.jpg