Jeep Builds Make your own jeep build thread here, discuss and view jeeps here. All Jeep models are welcome here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Project no money 95ZJ

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2011, 12:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Model: Cherokee
Default Project cheap jeep

Hi guys just thought id show my 95 ZJ

Its pretty much a budget build cause i don't have a job. And i am kinda new in the off road lifestyle. Ive only been to two camp jeep adventures and thats before i could drive.

My rig has a homemade EMT rack with a shovel mount and fog lights from the front bumper and Im working on fitting 2 more inexpensive yard lights because there a **** ton cheaper. Coming soon for the rack is a highlift jack that i found for around 40 bucks. Cant afford the jerry can look tho. Also being cheep i made a fake CB antenna out of a fiberglass yard marker thing form home depot and c clamps. I also have a new flowmaster super 40 exhaust with a high flow cat and it sounds amazing with the 5.2 V8. And I painted the diff covers red to give it that ARB diff cover look and i also painted the grill black just for good measure. So over all its a cheep build cause i cant afford the real thing. Hopefully in the very near future is a 3" fat bobs spacer lift and a rear tire carrier cause my dad is starting to get into the whole off road look for his old Grand Cherokee that he gave me.

If you guys have any suggestions on some cheap stuff please let me know Thanks.

Just a few pics. Let me know what you think.

Attached Thumbnails Project no money 95ZJ-picture-001.jpg   Project no money 95ZJ-picture-003.jpg   Project no money 95ZJ-picture-005.jpg   Project no money 95ZJ-picture-008.jpg   Project no money 95ZJ-picture-013.jpg  

Last edited by 95grandcherokee; 07-17-2011 at 12:52 AM. Reason: didnt like the title