Jeep Builds Make your own jeep build thread here, discuss and view jeeps here. All Jeep models are welcome here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Matts Build

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2017, 11:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Model: Cherokee
Default Matts Build

So I bought the jeep back in October stock. And as of now I don't know what I'm going to do with it.(keep it or sell it) here's some of the things I did in order.
1) flush mount led pods in gate.
2) 50 inch curved light bar with brackets above window.
3) bought a 9k winch and made a bumper for it.
4) got 2 inch shackle drops and new shocks for the rear.
5) got new rear tires.
6) new radio and new speakers.
7) restored the diff after it blew apart on me.
8) 4.5 rubicon express coils and new sway bar links.
9) will be doing head gasket if I keep it. On my way home from the last wheeling I was burning a lot of oil
I just went wheeling this weekend and got buried acouple wranglers had to hookup to pull me out and once I was out I had a tire off the bead and my front tire valve stem came off. So my buddy had to come bring me two tires to get home on. My buddy's xj is in some of the pictures as we always go places together. So we can get eachother out.
Attached Thumbnails Matts Build-photo471.jpg   Matts Build-photo178.jpg   Matts Build-photo378.jpg   Matts Build-photo262.jpg   Matts Build-photo970.jpg  

Matts Build-photo362.jpg   Matts Build-photo161.jpg   Matts Build-photo357.jpg   Matts Build-photo947.jpg   Matts Build-photo28.jpg  

Matts Build-photo684.jpg   Matts Build-photo344.jpg