Jeep Builds Make your own jeep build thread here, discuss and view jeeps here. All Jeep models are welcome here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Follow the White Rabbit 93 Grand Cherokee

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2016, 10:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1993
Model: Grand Cherokee
Engine: 4.0L 6cyl
Default Follow the White Rabbit 93 Grand Cherokee

Hi all! I decided to start a post so u can follow me on my jeep adventure. I love Alice in Wonderland and since my jeeps white I named her White Rabbit. She is (mostly) chic built Picked it up for $900. Didnt even drive it. I didnt catch the fact the whole driveshaft was gone and the front diff was shot to hell. I knew it would need work regardless and i still thought 900 was a deal. I learned a lot from this needless to say and as the say lesson learned so now i know to check every inch of a vehicle before buying! So far ive spent $1000 in parts and tools. She has: new front axle, driveshaft, tie rods, track bar, steering damper, brakes and calipers. Battery, power steering pump and serpentine. Just got valve gasket and thats up next on the to do list. Im painting all the inside black trim pink with glitter coat. (Im still a girl lol) Future plans are rear end redo, a small lift and new interior insulation. Going to be pulling a small trailer and living off grid by next year.

Thanks for checking out my build and let me know what u think! Hioe to see u on the road!!

Came with free junk!

Changed the busted support grill

The axle was a ***** to get lined up it was harder to put in than any other thing weve done to it.

Last edited by salvagedstitch; 07-03-2016 at 09:17 PM.
Old 07-08-2016, 11:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1993
Model: Grand Cherokee
Engine: 4.0L 6cyl

Todays project: figure out why the jeep suddenly wont start. I changed the power steering pump and serp belt last week. I have a post over in gc tech. After that it wouldnt start so ive started running down the list of possible causes. I came across cleaning the idle control sensor and then decided just clean the whole throttle body. Im really learning a lot as I go. Getting keener on process of elimination without having to ask for much help. Its a good feelng especially as a woman ���� I was shocked at how black it was. i used a whole can of cleaner. The oring to the idle sensor broke so i have to find another before I can put it back on but im super anxious

to see if it will start up after this. Fingers crossed. I think i will check fuel filter also before i fire it up.