Jeep Builds Make your own jeep build thread here, discuss and view jeeps here. All Jeep models are welcome here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

1993 Jeep Cherokee ''Country'' New Build Thread.

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2011, 07:28 PM
Seasoned Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation 1993 Jeep Cherokee ''Country'' New Build Thread.

I finally got my new 1993 Jeep cherokee ''Country'' Last friday. I bought it for $650 running. Its not 4x4, thats the only thing i dont like bout it, other then that ill let yall know whats wrong with, what my plans are for it, and what i have done to it so far.

It Running a 4.0 Inline 6, Auto tranny. FULLY STOCK.

~list of things bad~
1) Belt is super sqeakyy Loud might be idler pully and belt.

2) Has a strange small knock noise around the front of the engine while ideling, Does it every Minute or so.

3) When i shut it off, it has a wired "CLICK CLICK CLICK'' noise after it cools down from the inside of the engine.
4) Oil has been changed in bout a year or so, told me the PO.

5)A/C does not blow cold air, Might need recharge.

6) It has some kind of wire problem, in the fuse box inthe inside, where it says "BATTERY" it takes a 10 fuse and when you put the fuse in it leaves the cargo or the lghts inside the jeep on, wether th jeeps on or off it does it. Also for the cd player to work the fuse needs to be in, if not the cd player wont turn on. So i cant leave the fuse in becuase it will drain my battery as it all ready happend, and am not going to be disconnecting and connecting the fuse back and forth just to listen to the cd Player, so am not sure whats wrong.

7) The paint of the jeep is pretty bad, it has no shine, and white murges in some places

Other then that stuff the jeep is GREAT.

~List of good things~

1) Has a after market performance MOPAR distriputor with after market performance MOPER Spark plug cables.

2) The interior is Pretty Great. (besides The head Liner)

3) It has the orig Key. Whitch you dont find aroud alot anymore.

~List of things ive done tot sinc friday~

1) Put new aftermarket CD player.

2) Put my 30's MUd tires in the back.

3) Put in a LED STRIP in the dash so it shines Blue LEDS no.

~Things i will be doing in this up comming week~

1) Take off Stock mud flares.

2) Install Home made front bumber/Grill guard.

3) Install my 6x9 poineer speakers in the back hatch door.

4) put some more LED Stips around my dash.

5) And give it a GOOD HARD CLEAN,

~things i have planned for it in near Future~

Performance exhuast, Lift kit, 33's buck shots, Paint job, snorkel, window tint, off road lights, roof rack, rock sliders/ running boards, HIDS, Aftermarket TACHS, Performance plugs, headers, valve cover and few other stuff, Also am taking my 4x4 axle, tranny, and transfer case off my old 88 cherokee, and installing the whole 4x4 system in my 93 rel soon. and am sure ill think of a few other stuff to.

So thats pretty much it for now. If yall have questions, info tips advice or tell me what you thing PM me or comment down there. Ill post pics up of the jeep real soon. Lator
Old 03-01-2011, 07:32 PM
Seasoned Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

~UPDATE~

My stock fender flares are off.
My Home made Bumber/Grille guard in on. but i need to upgrade it up a little. Its chippen its paint, ill be powder coating it then rhino lieing it for max protection. and its bent in the main center, but nothing big ill be fixing it next monday,