Go Back  Jeep Cherokee Forum > Technical Discussion > Jeep Builds
1992 XJ header panel and fender damage >

1992 XJ header panel and fender damage

Jeep Builds Make your own jeep build thread here, discuss and view jeeps here. All Jeep models are welcome here.

1992 XJ header panel and fender damage

Old 03-15-2017, 08:39 PM

Default 1992 XJ header panel and fender damage

I am considering buying a 92 4wd XJ that was in a front end collision. Supposedly only damage is fenders, header panel, and radiator. Asking $1k. 131k miles and engine and interior are excellent.

What are the sheet metal panels called that the fenders bolt to? I don't know yet if they're bent but can't seem to find them for sale on the web. Do they bolt on too? Where can I order them? Header panel and radiator should be no problem but any other advice would be appreciated. Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails 1992 XJ header panel and fender damage-photo918.jpg   1992 XJ header panel and fender damage-photo199.jpg   1992 XJ header panel and fender damage-photo607.jpg  
Old 03-17-2017, 04:22 PM

Never mind, too much damage