Spartanburg/Greenville SC

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2011, 06:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1991
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0 i6
Default Spartanburg/Greenville SC

Most people from Upstate, SC know of carver mill in Spartanburg by Westgate mall. Lots of trails, hills, and my least favorite mud lol. But, now that its getting colder out, I'll be out there more with usually a decent size group of people. Went out this past Saturday afternoon and wheeled with a group of 5 or more others, cant remember exactly. One of which is just a mild lifted cherokee, several wranglers, and some buggies. We're always looking for more people to come out. I prefer more cherokee's haha. If you're in the Upstate and want to wheel this Saturday, the 5th, I should be out there all afternoon and well into the night. The trails and hills range from 1-7. There isn't anything extreme, but theres several hills to give you a good challenge. If you're interested in going out the 5th, or any other time, shoot me a PM, I'm always down to wheel. If you need directions, shoot me a pm also and I can give you directions or meet you somewhere!

EDIT: as of now, I will be there the 4th, and the 5th. If anyone wants to make a trip from further away and camp friday night, me and my buddy we're possibly planning on camping anyways, so bring the mashmellows lol.

Last edited by zak873; 11-01-2011 at 11:09 PM.
Old 11-02-2011, 09:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1991
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0 i6

got wind of another large group coming saturday around 1 and wheeling into the night. no ones interested?