Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2010, 06:45 PM
CF Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 2002
Model: Grand Cherokee
Engine: 4.7
Default George Washington Trail day

so id really like to get a bunch of virginia guys together for a trail ride at george washington national forest for my buddies bday, he loves his xj and he really wants to go up there for his bday and i figured what would be a better surprise than a bunch of xjs, plus i really need to stretch my jeeps legs, shes been on the road a little too long

so i wanna organize some kind of trail day in the forrest, have like a big cookout in the mountains and a good day of trail shreddin, this is probably the last month that we could do anything fun before it gets too super cold, this would be before christmas like possibly the weekend before maybe, let me know if you wanna come and any ideas for the day, im open to all suggestions
Old 11-29-2010, 06:57 PM

Year: 1995
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0

Hey man, I'm down for that if it's open to strangers? My buddy also has an Xj and he said he would be interested in going. I have a friend that has a bronco lifted if he's invited I'm sure he would be there as well? If non Xjs are not invited I understand so I wont aske him. let me know what you plan.

Easy
Old 11-29-2010, 06:59 PM

Oh, i assume you are talking about the weekend of the 18th?
Old 11-29-2010, 08:06 PM
CF Veteran

Originally Posted by JEEPEASYXJ
Hey man, I'm down for that if it's open to strangers? My buddy also has an Xj and he said he would be interested in going. I have a friend that has a bronco lifted if he's invited I'm sure he would be there as well? If non Xjs are not invited I understand so I wont aske him. let me know what you plan.

Easy
yeah no he can come, the more the better, and yeah im shooting for the weekend of the 18th, i have a few other buddies with jeeps goin, so if they do come and you guys too then it should be a good turnout
Old 11-30-2010, 12:43 AM

ok sounds good just keep me posted and I will coordinate with the other two on my end. Later on man
Old 11-30-2010, 10:32 PM
CF Veteran

Originally Posted by JEEPEASYXJ
ok sounds good just keep me posted and I will coordinate with the other two on my end. Later on man
alright will do man
Old 12-10-2010, 09:31 AM

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
Year: 1998

hey guys, im in MD. where is the gw trail at? liike up arround lurray? or down around dc area. im getting mixed results searching
Old 12-10-2010, 09:51 AM

Year: 1996

hey man, i just realized the day i set to try and get some people together for a meet and greet in the NOVA area is the same day you are having your trail ride. Def wasnt trying to interfere. I would be down for the trail ride, but my jeep is sittin stock until my lift comes in.
Old 12-10-2010, 11:05 AM
CF Veteran

Originally Posted by jfiedler
hey guys, im in MD. where is the gw trail at? liike up arround lurray? or down around dc area. im getting mixed results searching
its closer to luray, down near harrisonburg

Originally Posted by lemansguy
hey man, i just realized the day i set to try and get some people together for a meet and greet in the NOVA area is the same day you are having your trail ride. Def wasnt trying to interfere. I would be down for the trail ride, but my jeep is sittin stock until my lift comes in.
no its fine man, how were we supposed to know haha, where are you having the meet at, the trail ride is still in the works im not 100 percent sure whats going to happen
Old 12-10-2010, 11:39 AM

i posted it in the "northern Virginia" thread, but i thought about making another thread if people were actually interested... Just trying to get a bunch of local XJ guys over to my place for some Pizzas, drinks and BS. ive got a house in Warrenton, big driveway and a garage, so i figured we could BS, get to know eachother and work on a jeep if need be.
Old 12-10-2010, 02:00 PM
CF Veteran

Originally Posted by lemansguy
i posted it in the "northern Virginia" thread, but i thought about making another thread if people were actually interested... Just trying to get a bunch of local XJ guys over to my place for some Pizzas, drinks and BS. ive got a house in Warrenton, big driveway and a garage, so i figured we could BS, get to know eachother and work on a jeep if need be.
man id love to do something like that, i had a couple guys back out on me today for the trip so im thinking about rescheduling it till after xmas
Old 12-10-2010, 02:03 PM

cool, well ill start a new thread tonight, see how many guys want to hang out, but seriously, even if two guys come over, its still two more guys with XJs that i will know! right now i dont know anyone else with one, lol. Let me know if you reschedule and want to come over, and ill start a list as well as make a new thread tonight.
Old 12-10-2010, 08:03 PM

Engine: 4.0 high output I6

Just replied to the meet&greet, and I might be interested in coming out to the trail ride if it's going to be after Christmas. I've been wanting to get over to GWNF for a while.