North Atlantic Maine, New Hampshire, New York, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New Jersey, Delaware, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Washington DC

trails in pa (near Carlisle)

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2012, 09:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1992
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0L
Default trails in pa (near Carlisle)

Hey everyone I use to wheel all the time back in the day and know of alot of trails near carlisle pa. I recently got another jeep and cant seem to find any good trails to take her. Most of the trails i use to go on have been gated or cant remeber were they are. Anyone know some good trails near Carlisle PA would like to go at night and/or when i ever i have some free time. thanks in advanced muched apreciated.
Old 11-21-2012, 09:45 PM
CF Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Year: 1997
Engine: 4.0

Theres a couple places, none are legal that I know of tho. and like everyone else will tell you, raush creek is fun and legal and there are more then enough people on here to tag along with. I'm done with trips up there for the year most likely, my rig will be going under the knife again this winter for some rather large upgrades for next year.....and to everyone else on the forum that will respond to this post, legal(excluding places like raush) trails or not, keep it in private message form, not out in three open....
Old 11-23-2012, 11:07 AM

Year: 1996
Engine: 2.5

Originally Posted by foxmxrcer
Theres a couple places, none are legal that I know of tho. and like everyone else will tell you, raush creek is fun and legal and there are more then enough people on here to tag along with. I'm done with trips up there for the year most likely, my rig will be going under the knife again this winter for some rather large upgrades for next year.....and to everyone else on the forum that will respond to this post, legal(excluding places like raush) trails or not, keep it in private message form, not out in three open....
================================================== =

We have a FEW open trails out in Holly. Mostly private land but its cool.

Ridge Road has a FEW open now for deer season too. A LOT of the DNCR gates have been opened just be polite of the hunters.

PM me if ya really wanna meet some very cool locals.

Namaste
Old 11-26-2012, 06:48 PM

Year: 2000

I'm trying to get a few pp together to hit Rasch creek mid to late January. Looking at weekend of the 19th or 26th. We are going up on Friday and heading out on Sunday. Hope to camp a few nights.
Old 11-29-2012, 11:14 AM

Year: 1996
Engine: 2.5

Originally Posted by Bikahoga
I'm trying to get a few pp together to hit Rasch creek mid to late January. Looking at weekend of the 19th or 26th. We are going up on Friday and heading out on Sunday. Hope to camp a few nights.
================================================== ====
I MIGHT be down for that but I'm telln ya,,, I am NOT camping in winter,,, especially up there man.

But I will be thinking of ya while im sipping a Crown on the rocks in the bar though.
Hehhehheh

But if ya wanna come up and wheel local with us,, sometime after the New Years in (Jan) I wanna get a few up here to do a private land run.

LOTS of varied terrain.