North Atlantic Maine, New Hampshire, New York, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New Jersey, Delaware, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Washington DC

PA All Nationals 16th annual Jeep Show

Old 08-02-2011, 10:24 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Year: 1996
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0L straight Six
Default PA All Nationals 16th annual Jeep Show

This was an awesome weekend! Though I did not win anything, I at least have been able to make a list of what needs to be done to make it an even more awesome weekend next year!

Anyways, I know we are picture freaks, so on with the pics! LMAO
Where my Jeep was inline.....

The winner for the ultimate cherokees....

Second place was my mechanic

Did not get a picture for third place.... But here are some random pictures I took through out the day....

Then spent some time on the obsticle course....

Then my favorit part of the day, the RTI ramp. The other cherokees were jealous at my flex, wich made me feel good. This was not classed out though, so its hard to beat the long arm kits on the JK and TJ wranglers.....

But I did not do too bad, scored a 725! could have kept going, however, my rear tire lifted... Need to work on that...lol

Then a final pic of my brother, my girl and myself. Tired and sunburnt at the end of the day....LOL

Anyways, it was a ton of fun, glad we could go, and I simply cannot wait for the 17th Annual PA Nationals so I can do it all over again! LMAO I did not see a thread for this, and was not sure who all may have attended.... but figured I would share....
Old 08-03-2011, 06:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Junior 3382

Great pictures ! It was an all around great two days, with lots to see and great people to talk to.

I spent a lot of time with the couple of guys at the military jeep display. The picture that you included is of a Ford manufactured W.W. II Jeep that the present owner had shipped to him in York county from Iowa.

I took a ton of pictures, I just need to load them into my computer and post some of the better ones for others to see.

Webb
Old 08-03-2011, 03:33 PM

It was a lot of fun, thats for sure. That old millitary Jeep was cool. And I got a chance to talk to those guys for a few minutes, but not a whole lot. I did not realize he lived local though, that is even cooler....
Old 08-04-2011, 06:32 AM

The guy who owns the one Jeep that you posted a picture of lives in York PA and will be at the Battam Jeep outing in Butler, later this month.

I notice you live in Columbia and was wondering if you know most of the repair shops in and around York and Lancaster counties? I got a business card from Hoak's at the show but have never been there.

Have you ever have rear leaf spring work done in any of the repair shops ?

Thanks,

Webb
Old 08-04-2011, 06:35 AM

I like your poem !
Old 08-04-2011, 08:28 AM

I do know almost all the shops in the area. HOAK's is a good shop to get parts, and they have always treated me right, however, I do not get my work done there. My personal mechanic, (the guy with the blue XJ above who won second) is a jeep nut, and is half the price!

as far as work, I trust him implicitly. He is the only one who touches my Jeep.

If you are looking for a good mechanic, who knows what he is doing, I would see him. In the welcome packet from the Jeep show, his flyer was in there. He was one of the Sponsors. The South 16th Street Garage, right accross the river from Hoak's, here in Columbia.

If you would rather stay in York county, the Guys at Mount Zion Off-Road would be your next best bet.

Hope that helps. And TY for noticing my signature....LOL
Old 08-04-2011, 10:23 AM
CF Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Year: 1999
Engine: l6 4.0, K&N FIPK & 62mm bored TB

Geez ... it was the 16th Annual "PAJeeps All Breeds Jeep Show". Where did you get that name??? PA Jeeps is the name of (possibly) the largest Jeep Club in PA - certainly the most recognised & active. This show and the swap meet attracts people from all over the country. I've been attending for years with & without the XJ. I was there this year ... didja see her?