North Atlantic Maine, New Hampshire, New York, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New Jersey, Delaware, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Washington DC

OC Jeep Show Maryland

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2010, 01:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Model: Cherokee
Default OC Jeep Show Maryland

This show was put together in a short amount of time. Granted its not a rock course set up in the parking lot of the convention center (hopefully next year) its still something to do.

My local Jeep Club Eastern Shore Jeep Association is on board as the Jeep Club sponsor and we are working on opening up our private land for a group of interested guys to go wheel on Saturday. We still have to lock in some details but it should be a go.

Granted this is the first year and attendance may not be huge we should still be able to get the word out and build this show up every year!!

In the future we hope to have a beach parade of jeeps, obstacle course set up at the convention center, vendors set up inside the convention center as well as a bunch more activities to keep people engaged. All this does take time and we hope to improve each year to hopefully make this one of the bigger jeep events on the east coast.
Come on out enjoy OC and the more Jeeps we get the better chance we get to make it bigger and better in the future.
Old 08-13-2010, 12:22 PM

Default Maybe I can help with information

Please allow me to introduce myself...
My name is "Sack" I am President and CEO of Broken Wing Productions and the one who has been contracted to produce Ocean City Jeep Week.
I have a lot of experience in putting together events as Past President of the Red Knights Motorcycle Club (both locally and Statewide) for a number of years. I have served as head of security for Delmarva Bike Week for 7 years running. I am a career firefighter/paramedic for the Town of OC and have a 25 year there.
Now that you know a little bit about me, let me ask that you check this event out. Give it some leeway as to the fact that it is a first year event and that I was contacted only 2 weeks ago to get it together.
I have put up a website with our information on it, made contacts with local sponsors and clubs, created a great foundation for years to come and hope that the JEEP community allows me time (more than 3 or 4 weeks) to put it together for next year.
With support from you (The JEEP community) and the contacts and relationships that I have built over past years, It is my hope and expectation that this event will grow and grow from year to year. Much as the Delmarva Bike Week event has.
Please give me and the event a chance and if you have suggestions for making it better and better each year, I am up for suggestions and direction from anyone wanting to add to our event. Please feel free to contact me and get in on the event at the ground level.
I look forward to meeting many of you and creating a well produced and well organized event.
Thanks for allowing me to be a part of Maryland Creepers and I hope to see the relationship grow as well as the event.
The Eastern Shore Jeep Association invited me to their meeting last week and they have signed on and plan on putting together a land tour on the clubs property. This is an example of some of the things that will be added in years to come. The short notice and time restraints placed on me this year are making it tough. I hope you allow me some understanding and allow me to prove to you that this event will grow into something well worth your time in years to come.
Hope all of that answers some of you questions and concerns. If you would like to discuss things more, just drop me a note or call me. I am happy to hear from all of those that want to get on board.
Thanks....Sack

www.oceancityjeepweek.com
Broken Wing Productions
443-783-3289
Old 08-17-2010, 04:08 PM

Year: 1996
Engine: 4.0

The esja is doing something at their private wheeling land arent they?
Old 08-18-2010, 06:02 AM

Default Land Tour with ESJA

Yes, the ESJA has agreeded to put together a land tour of their wheeling property and it is scheduled for Sunday. Please check the OCJW website at www.oceancityjeepweek.com on the events and updates pages for details. Thanks for helping us spread the word!
Old 08-30-2010, 01:46 PM

Had great turn out for this 200 or so jeeps. Already plans for next year.
Old 08-31-2010, 06:59 AM

We had a great time putting the whole thing together and were very excited to see so many great people come out to support it. We are working on next years event already and we ask everyone to keep checking back on our website to see about the plans. Thanks very much for the support.
www.oceancityjeepweek.com