North Atlantic Maine, New Hampshire, New York, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New Jersey, Delaware, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Washington DC

Chaos offroad park

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2015, 10:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1993
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0
Default Chaos offroad park

Was out there this weekend, its located at capon bridge WV, about 10 minutes past big dogs offroad park. Was a great day, wheeled all day and was 45$ for the day, or i think 60 for the weekend. Guided trails from stock to insane. I of course was the only non jeeper there but regardless i was with some decently built jeeps running what would be considered reds at rausch and it was a great time.

Started the day with a drivers meeting going over all of the park rules, camp rules (Primitive camping in a field), and rules on the trail. Basicly dont run over people, no drinking on the trails, common sense stuff.

the trails are designated cat 1 through 4. 4 being the hardest or harder then say rausch creek. I ran 3, which was accomplished in my buggy, how ever keeps on say 33s or 35s were having issues. some made it, alot didnt. however every obsticle has a bypass, and every spot has places where people will pull over and watch the fun.

around 5 we all meet back at camp, they had some games set up, like can crush. where you take your rig and have to crush 7 cans with your tire as fast as possible. The other game is getting your tire as close to a bottle with out knocking it over. the last game was funny, give you a cup of water, and you have to follow a guy up a trail and back to camp with out losing water and also staying 2 car lengths behind him. person with the most water wins. 1st and 2nd place walked away with gift certifcates and goody bags with hats, coozies, stickers and other cool stuff.

over all i really liked this place. not over crowded. your not sitting in traffic jams, and the people that run it are beyond friendly.

This is a very family friendly park. I highly advise people check it out.

chaosoffroadpark.com