Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2010, 09:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1991
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0 stock
Default XJ Looking

Hey Guys,

I have a 91 Cherokee that my mom drives and wont let me mod or take out bummer >.< So I am on the search for one of my own to be a DD as well as weekend warrior. I have hit up craigslist in alabama and surrounding states and looking to pay about $1000 for a running drivable jeep. I am looking for the 4d and 4x4 and i6 HO at all cost. As for the year Im mainly looking 91-93, but really any years make no difference. I dont care if it needs work or paint or whatever as long as I can drive it to my home city and start working on it as well as drive it to work. CL has came up short and I have sent out prob around 10 emails to people with XJs for sale but having little luck finding one thats not sold or no return emails is sent. I would call them but I have no numbers for them.

Now I am asking the community to help me out and see if I can get some eyes in different places looking for xjs that might not be listed on CL but are forsale. If you can PM or post and I will research as much about the XJ in talk as a I can before I drive to where ever and get it.

let me know if you have any questions or something.

Last edited by Bama91XJ; 09-17-2010 at 10:00 PM.
Old 10-06-2010, 04:06 PM

Year: 1997
Engine: 4.0 HO

I have a good lookin 90 4 door 4x4 5 speed that im asking 3250 for. If your interested, shoot me a PM and i can give you the details and some pics. I live in Cumming, Ga, so not too far from you.
Old 10-11-2010, 06:24 PM

Default Cherokee forsale

I have an 87 4 door 4.0 5 spd forsale.I have not got the title registered to me yet but will have it soon.It runs and drives.I will sell it for 500 to a forum member or it will be listed on clist for 750.If you want it give me a ring or text at 770-780-1649.I have not had it on the road for a trip and the price reflects that.I have driven it around our neighborhood and been through all 5 gears.