Southeast Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Florida

Wheeling Spots & Events

Old 10-23-2016, 04:06 PM
CF Veteran

Year: 2000
Model: Cherokee(XJ)
Engine: 4.6 Re-Built Golen, 68-200-4 Comp Cam
Question Wheeling Spots & Events

I haven't been offroading since I moved down here to Auburndale. Does anyone know some good spots to go to in the central Florida area? I'm halfway between Tampa and Orlando.

Also, I haven't been active on here in a long time. Does anyone know of any events coming up in the future in the South East areas?
Old 11-14-2016, 12:37 PM
CF Admin

Year: 1987
Engine: 2.9L Stroker

Originally Posted by CoffeeCommando View Post
I haven't been offroading since I moved down here to Auburndale. Does anyone know some good spots to go to in the central Florida area? I'm halfway between Tampa and Orlando.

Also, I haven't been active on here in a long time. Does anyone know of any events coming up in the future in the South East areas?
Welcome back old friend. There is an event in Bartow in February, Jeepin With Judd. I'll be there along with a few others.
Old 11-15-2016, 11:15 AM
Someone stole my badge!

Year: 1992
Engine: 4.0 HO

Originally Posted by CoffeeCommando View Post

There's nice scenic wheeling in Ocala National Forest. Decent areas in Citrus WMA. Hardrock in Ocala and "B-Pit" which is a little bit secret squirrel. Wildwood Offroad Park in Wildwood (whodathunkit right?). Jeep Ranch, but I can't remember where that's at.... there's some others but I can't think of 'em off the top of my head.