North Central Florida xj's for sale? >

North Central Florida xj's for sale?

Southeast Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Florida

North Central Florida xj's for sale?

Old 09-10-2012, 06:20 PM

Year: '92
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0 HO
Wink North Central Florida xj's for sale?

I'm sorry if this is frowned upon or if you consider this begging, but I'm a high school senior who is in need of a first vehicle. I have fallen in love with xj's over the last 3 months since I found this site.
I'm just wondering if anyone knows of any stock or lightly modded xj's for sale. I'm hoping to find something under $2500. I want a jeep to start a build thread and as a DD.
Old 09-10-2012, 06:39 PM

Year: 2000
Engine: 4.0L I6

Originally Posted by ItsPhelpsy
I'm sorry if this is frowned upon or if you consider this begging, but I'm a high school senior who is in need of a first vehicle. I have fallen in love with xj's over the last 3 months since I found this site.
I'm just wondering if anyone knows of any stock or lightly modded xj's for sale. I'm hoping to find something under $2500. I want a jeep to start a build thread and as a DD.
Are you good with engine work. I have one here in MD, but at some point will be venturing down to the Tampa to Okeechobee areas (anytime between late September to late November). I have a for sale thread (actually two...one on the old section that closed and one in the new vehicle sale section). I am asking $2500 because even though I drive it, it does have some engine issues. My plan was to bring it to Florida while I am working on a film project as labor rates are almost half in partsof Florida than thesuper high rates here in DC. Also, if I stay...I don't have to worry about emissions like here in Maryland. Since snow won't be an issue I won'tneed an XJ in Florida either. In fact, I may just stick with my second car for a while (Triumph Spitfire).

So don't know how fast you are looking, but throwing out there what I got. Take a look atthose threads of mine on the XJ and let me know what you think.
Old 09-10-2012, 07:20 PM

Year: '92
Engine: 4.0 HO

Originally Posted by WeatherWarrior

Are you good with engine work. I have one here in MD, but at some point will be venturing down to the Tampa to Okeechobee areas (anytime between late September to late November). I have a for sale thread (actually two...one on the old section that closed and one in the new vehicle sale section). I am asking $2500 because even though I drive it, it does have some engine issues. My plan was to bring it to Florida while I am working on a film project as labor rates are almost half in partsof Florida than thesuper high rates here in DC. Also, if I stay...I don't have to worry about emissions like here in Maryland. Since snow won't be an issue I won'tneed an XJ in Florida either. In fact, I may just stick with my second car for a while (Triumph Spitfire).

So don't know how fast you are looking, but throwing out there what I got. Take a look atthose threads of mine on the XJ and let me know what you think.
what kind of engine problems are we talking?