Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2011, 10:19 AM
CF Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1998 XJ
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0L
Default I am moving to Keesler AFB, Mississippi

I recieved my humanitarian orders to Keesler AFB in southern Mississippi to be closer to my mother during her sickness. Is anyone close to that area?
Old 01-29-2011, 02:47 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Year: 98
Engine: 4.0

there is a pretty big clup down here...your welcome to check us out smjc.net hope to see you on there or at one of the rides we have coming up. We do a ride almost every month and usually a meeting once a month. Plus a weekly coffee meeting saturday mornings.
Old 02-26-2011, 07:18 PM
CF Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1998 XJ
Engine: 4.0L

Originally Posted by neeland
there is a pretty big clup down here...your welcome to check us out smjc.net hope to see you on there or at one of the rides we have coming up. We do a ride almost every month and usually a meeting once a month. Plus a weekly coffee meeting saturday mornings.
Sorry just got my internet back up after the move. I tried to register with them today with no luck. I emailed the web administrator dave. haven't heard back from him yet. Hopefully soon. But reading there rules. i still need front and rear tow point. Even after all that stuff i put my xj though in my photos. I still dont have them. But it is now time and that is next on my list for the xj.
Old 02-27-2011, 08:26 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Year: 98
Engine: 4.0

Sorry you had problems registering. Don't worry about the recovery points so much. I don't have any right now an I went on a ride a couple weeks ago. Nobody is gonna say anything about that. The next ride we have is hawk mountain(north Alabama) sometime next month can't member the date. Hopefully you can get registered if u can't shoot me a pm on here with the info your trying to register an ill see if I can get sumone to call or email the admin. He used to be the club president but got a job in Utah so he is just the site admin now. Hope to meet u soon an feel free to pm me with any questions bout us or down her