Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2011, 07:28 PM
CF Veteran

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Year: 1993
Model: Grand Cherokee
Engine: 4.0l inline 6
Default Nukinfuts Memorial Jeep Blessing T-shirts

Hey all, Realdeal came up with an idea for t-shirts for our Jeep Blessing run. Nukinfuts wanted a bunch of us to ride to the blessing together, he no longer can attend do to job relocation. We are dedicating this run to him and we want t-shirts to comemorate the run.

We need some design submittals, and then we'll get a vote on what we like the best. The winning design I will purchase the t-shirt for you. Some things that would be nice to represent in the design;

1. Jeep Cherokee
2. Jeep Blessing
3. Alaska
4, Michigan
5. Handgun

lets see what you have for a imagination.
Old 03-11-2011, 08:32 PM
Seasoned Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0L High Output

Ok I have to ask what does the handgun signify
Old 03-11-2011, 08:42 PM
CF Veteran

nukinfuts makes custom holsters for hand guns.....it was just an idea, thoughts just running through my old head.
Old 03-11-2011, 09:29 PM
Seasoned Member

ah well this i did not know I've got a few plans in the works
Old 03-15-2011, 10:39 AM
CF Veteran

Just so we know, if were gonna do some shirts were gonna have to get stuff done so the can be ready. My idea to get them done was one of those online places. You submit the design then whoever wants a shirt would just go to that online store and order their stuff.
Old 03-15-2011, 03:55 PM
Seasoned Member

have you actually looked into pricing on shirts I know i have a while back and alot of those online places can be expensive
Old 03-16-2011, 09:20 PM
CF Veteran

Originally Posted by RealDealOffroad
have you actually looked into pricing on shirts I know i have a while back and alot of those online places can be expensive
Only place I know of is at Cafepress. I made a store there and made a quick test t-shirt

http://www.cafepress.com/Michiganjeepers1

The price listed is the price of a simple t-shirt with "no" mark up. Mark up can be used to gain profit for the store but since these are in honor of our Alaskan bro, there will be no mark up. But we need some good designs turned in....do you really want to see a Foo Foo dog on a t-shirt????
Old 03-17-2011, 04:45 PM
Just That Awesome

Engine: 4.0

I can do them pretty much at cost, depending on how many I have to print. If the shirts are supplied it's pretty much just a matter of ink and liquid emulsion. I still have enough for probably like 10-20 shirts but i would have to check. Would need to be single color though as i don't really have enough free time to dig my four color press out of storage.

Someone would have to design the shirt, though.

There is also a guy on here that does them, go into the for sale section and find the thread about custom vinyl stickers. He does multi color screen printing, he's fast service, designs himself, etc etc.
Old 03-17-2011, 04:46 PM
Just That Awesome

Engine: 4.0

Oh and I love the dedication!

Edit:

The cafe press ones are beyond what I can do, but i bet that guy i mentioned can do them for less.
Old 03-17-2011, 05:56 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Year: 1999
Engine: 4.0L inline 6

Originally Posted by nukinfuts29
Oh and I love the dedication!

Edit:

The cafe press ones are beyond what I can do, but i bet that guy i mentioned can do them for less.
I would be the "The Guy That Does Them For Less" hahaha. Thanks for the reference Nukinfuts. I can do the shirts and as far as pricing it will all depend on the design and colors. Obviously the less amount of colors that is used the cheaper it will be. But I can provide the shirts at whatever sizes needed. T-shirts or V-necks from SM - XXL. I have been making signs, decals, and shirts for a long time now and run a very successful business. But I keep the prices veeeerrry low for my fellow CF members. OKAY (something I don't tell all my customers... shhhh)>>> Screen printing is easy, cheaper and faster to make shirts but if you have ever bought a screen printed shirt you know that after the first or second wash the ink fades, cracks, or just completely comes off the shirt. If the design isn't too complex I suggest getting them done in t-flex vinyl. T-flex vinyl is a rubberized material that is used to print images on shirts. It is actually heat pressed on. This material is guaranteed not to fade, crack, or peel. It will actually outlast the shirt. This is what I recommend to all my customers especially to all my auto repair shops. A lot of people don't order it because its a little more expensive than screen printing, but if you guys want to go this route which I recommend I will do them at the same price as if you would of gotten them screen printed. Usually its about $2 to $3 more a shirt. It may not sound like a lot but when you order 25 to 100 shirts it makes a big difference. Any way sorry for writing this essay but I like Cherokee owners LOL. I'll even throw in a 2' x 4' banner with the order for FREE