Midwest North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Minnesota, Kansas, Missouri, Iowa

Branson/Springfield Mo

Old 08-12-2013, 07:15 PM

Year: 2005
Model: Grand Cherokee
Engine: 3.7L
Default Branson/Springfield Mo

Hey local Jeepers. I'm looking to wheel some local trails. I am aware of Smorr but I'm wanting some local Jeep buddies and trails. Thanks
Old 10-23-2013, 03:28 AM

Model: Cherokee

Old thread, no one commented though...

I just bought another XJ, I'm in the Springfield, Mo area, there's some trails, nothing too great but make for some good nights and broken parts.

Off Garrison road in the Chadwick area there's some good trails if you don't mind some scratches and dents.

From 65, take hwy 14 East to Sparta, when the road hits a "Y" continue down 125 for quite a ways until you come to "H" hwy. Take a right on "H" hwy and continue down H for quite a ways, after you pass chadwicks campgrounds that will be on your right, you'll come to Garrison rd on your left, it's a gravel road. Turn onto Garrison and continue on garrison for a couple miles. There will be lots of roads off to your right, I don't remember rd names or if there even are any but take some of the roads on your right and eventually you find some trails. Maybe the next rd after devereaux ridge.

I can get more specific directions/distances than "quite a ways" next time I go out there.
Old 11-01-2013, 10:19 PM

Model: Cherokee

Don't know if you would like a short drive or I think so to moon light racing in Sullivan next Sunday the 10th if u wanna join a few of us let me know