Four Corners Colorado, New Mexico, Utah & Arizona

calling all Grand Junction Cherokee brethren

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2010, 04:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 2001
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0 63mm throttle body, mean green starter, airraid intake, Flowmaster 2.5" exhaust, Mean Green alt.
Default calling all Grand Junction Cherokee brethren

..looking for a good crew of wheelers who like to run trails in Mesa county. i visit family in Grand Junction fairly often from phx and usually end up stuck at the super 8 motel with nothing to do for up to a week at a time. it'd be great to get into contact with local heads and try to get in on some trail runs next time i'm in town.
recently i read about Bangs Canyon, 21 road, Billings Canyon, & GJ Desert from TrailDamage.com; definitely some great looking trails! let me hear from you; opinions, other trails, closures, etc. cheers!
Old 01-14-2012, 10:00 PM
Cherokee Forum Vendor

Year: 1997
Model: Grand Cherokee
Engine: 5.2

Originally Posted by scottL
..looking for a good crew of wheelers who like to run trails in Mesa county. i visit family in Grand Junction fairly often from phx and usually end up stuck at the super 8 motel with nothing to do for up to a week at a time. it'd be great to get into contact with local heads and try to get in on some trail runs next time i'm in town.
recently i read about Bangs Canyon, 21 road, Billings Canyon, & GJ Desert from TrailDamage.com; definitely some great looking trails! let me hear from you; opinions, other trails, closures, etc. cheers!
Still traveling to the GJ area?
Old 01-14-2012, 11:21 PM

Year: 1989
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0

Originally Posted by scottL
I'm from gj and always looking to go wheeling have ran all those trails love my town great trails all over and very close
Old 01-15-2012, 07:58 AM
Cherokee Forum Vendor

Year: 1997
Model: Grand Cherokee
Engine: 5.2

Originally Posted by 89xj 970
I'm from gj and always looking to go wheeling have ran all those trails love my town great trails all over and very close
Hey Bro, Search "Bangs Canyon, Grand Junction" and jump on that thread.. It would be nice to have some one that has run those trails to help out the newbes! Nice to meet you!