Stock XJ Cherokee Tech. All XJ Non-modified/stock questions go here XJ (84-01)
All OEM related XJ specific tech. Examples, no start, general maintenance or anything that's stock.

Something different

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2009, 10:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0 L
Default Something different

I know this is not the most traditional way, but I feel I should. Moderator don't move. Leave it as is and close it please. I would like to offer a public apology. I am not asking for a response. Those who this is for understand what it is for. I am not going to discuss personal views regarding religion or moral differences. To those im whom I have offended.

1. you know who you are.
2. You know what what said.
3. I am sorry for the discussion that took place.

This forum is a great place to learn and explore things and should not be polluted with the bantering of individuals who have different views other than what is to be discussed on this forum. I ask Those who read this and do not know what I am referring to, simply to disregard and take my advice. Even if you have a different view than what someone says, please don't discuss it on here. This is not the place for religious, moral and even political views to be discussed. And once again. to those who were involved, I give my sincerest apology, and ask to be able to put this whole behind us and move on. I will admit it..... I was wrong in the way I handled it. I am sorry and ask your forgiveness...... Lets move on

cheers............

XJ's rule!!!!! and we can all agree on that!!!!