Stock XJ Cherokee Tech. All XJ Non-modified/stock questions go here XJ (84-01)
All OEM related XJ specific tech. Examples, no start, general maintenance or anything that's stock.

I need an interview

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2010, 02:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1999 XJ, 2000 WJ
Engine: 4.0 l6
Default I need an interview

So I am a High School student and I have a Senior year Graduation Challenge where I come up with a project that I have not done before and I need to put 40 hours into it and then write a paper on it with some interviews. I have interviewed everyone near where I live, I need one more. So if there is one member of this forum who would like to answer these questions that would be greatly appreciated. Another note, I'm sure there will be many who want to say "use the search button!'' but I am not looking for information and resources, I'm looking for an individual to answer these questions so I can quote you in my paper.

Block 1:
When did you first lift a truck or jeep? Why? What are the reasons people raise their vehicle? What are the different purposes and uses for a lifted vehicle? When looking for a vehicle to lift, what are you looking for? What are some things you want them to have?

Block 2:
What makes a good lift? What makes a safe lift or is there a safe lift? What kinds of lifts are out there? So you have a vehicle you want to lift, what do you have to do in preparation?

Block 3:
What is in a lift kit? What kind of experience/knowledge is needed to install a lift? What tools are needed to put a lift in? What makes a good lift? Is there any fabrication involved; if so, what?

Block 4:
The lift is in; what is next? What are the next steps? What do you need to do to use the vehicle to its full potential? Where can you go with the lifted vehicle? Is it legal? How do you make it legal?

Thank you so much!
Old 11-17-2010, 02:37 PM
CF Veteran

Received 22 Likes on 22 Posts
Year: 1989 xj sport 2dr
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 12 hole bosch Injectors

do we have to answer all the questions
Old 11-17-2010, 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by freegdr
do we have to answer all the questions
answer what you can please, I'm looking for a single person who can do this, not just different members of this forum answering different questions and then combining it.

Thank you!
Old 11-17-2010, 02:42 PM
CF Veteran

do you have a paper printed up you can email me ill take a stab at it tomorrow morn
Old 11-17-2010, 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by freegdr
do you have a paper printed up you can email me ill take a stab at it tomorrow morn
I do not have a paper written up and completed yet because I've been searching for another interview but I can't seem to find any more locally so I've made a post here on the forum. You want me to send you a PM of the questions or?
Old 11-17-2010, 02:50 PM
CF Veteran