Stock XJ Cherokee Tech. All XJ Non-modified/stock questions go here XJ (84-01)
All OEM related XJ specific tech. Examples, no start, general maintenance or anything that's stock.

Dash light no workie

Old 03-01-2012, 01:40 PM
Seasoned Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 2002
Model: Grand Cherokee (WJ)
Engine: 4.7L
Default Dash light no workie

Ok so I have a problem with my dash lights and i have seen and read A TON of write ups on it, but here lies my dilemma. I currently am stationed at RAF lakenheath in the United Kingdom and my jeep is a RHD UK jeep and my fuse box is nothing like the stateside 1996 cherokee fuse box aparently, the other thing is its a 2.5l jeep So the question is does anyone know anything about the fuse box in the UK jeeps or does anyone have at least a picture of the fuse box cover of a 2.5l four cylinder jeep so i can see if it is just a difference between the 4.0 and the 2.5. It is really starting to irritate me not having dash lights. OH and my tail lights and all running lights work, dome light doesn't but i don't know if it has a bulb so it might. Just running out of ideas and no i have not checked the bulbs lol i am doing that next. just wanted to get this up for more ideas and or a pic of a 2.5 fuse box