CF Suggestions & Questions All site related suggestions, questions, and problems should be discussed here. (This sub-forum is not for Cherokee-related questions - those go above!).

Posting of riskyness...

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2008, 09:51 AM
CF Veteran

Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts
Year: 2001
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0L
Default Posting of riskyness...

I know all is fun and games, but it's gotten to were I can't have my son look at the threads with me any more. For fear of what he might see. If this is a family site we might want to clean up a bit, or me and probably others will be forced to take our posts else were.

I do enjoy this place the atmosphere and all, but the "risky" pic post is getting to be to much. Sorry to complain about this, but I started coming here for the clean content and now it's getting to were it's not so clean..

Nick
Old 05-27-2008, 09:56 AM
CF Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Year: 1998
Model: Grand Cherokee (ZJ)
Engine: 4.0

I know what you mean, before I click on the funny post thread I always look around for my grandson. It probably isn't that bad but better safe than sorry.
Old 05-27-2008, 10:54 AM
Seasoned Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Year: 1999
Model: Grand Cherokee

guys anytime you see something that you feel doest meet the family friendly guidelines of cherokee forum.. please use the report post button. Our mods will address it in short order.. We are not being lax on the issue its just the volume of posts that we are getting now make it hard to see every post every day.
Old 05-27-2008, 11:03 AM
CF Veteran

Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts
Year: 2001
Engine: 4.0L

Will do, I just try to see who has issues about this stuff before I start reporting it. Basically trying to handle it the same way I do as I do my mod duty's over on ORJ.
Old 05-27-2008, 12:04 PM

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Ya this has been a touchy topic recently I probably have been too lax with it but I will tighten up.

Also if you EVER see something that you dont like then use the report post button, it helps us especially with things that are borderline because we know some people dont like it.