CF Suggestions & Questions All site related suggestions, questions, and problems should be discussed here. (This sub-forum is not for Cherokee-related questions - those go above!).

Login Name changes...

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2009, 09:33 PM
::CF Administrator::

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts
Year: 1991
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0 I6
Default Login Name changes...

We will not be doing login name changes any longer except under specific situations. Example, new member signs in and makes a typo on their login name, you have symbols in your name such as /- and so on I will remove those but will not change any other aspect of the name in a way that alters the user name to be different. Example, if you have something like --Jeep Freek--, I would remove the -- symbols but you would be stuck with Jeep Freek. Members are allowed to pick their login names when they sign up so you get what you pick. Beyond those types of situations sorry you are stuck. We just can not get in the habbit of randomly changing members login names.
Old 12-11-2009, 02:51 AM
I like it in the dirt

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Year: 2003
Model: Grand Cherokee
Engine: 4.0

Originally Posted by okcjeeper
We will not be doing login name changes any longer except under specific situations. Example, new member signs in and makes a typo on their login name, you have symbols in your name such as /- and so on I will remove those but will not change any other aspect of the name in a way that alters the user name to be different. Example, if you have something like --Jeep Freek--, I would remove the -- symbols but you would be stuck with Jeep Freek. Members are allowed to pick their login names when they sign up so you get what you pick. Beyond those types of situations sorry you are stuck. We just can not get in the habbit of randomly changing members login names.
I like.
Old 12-12-2009, 08:05 PM
::CF Administrator::

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts
Year: 1991
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0 I6

Been doing some thinking. I will review each name change request on a case by case basis. I will make a decision at that time as to whether I will change it.