CF Suggestions & Questions All site related suggestions, questions, and problems should be discussed here. (This sub-forum is not for Cherokee-related questions - those go above!).

Death wobble threads and engine issue threads

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2011, 09:39 PM
CF Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1999
Model: Cherokee (XJ)
Engine: 4.0L
Default Death wobble threads and engine issue threads

Just like lift and tire threads, these threads pop up like wildfire, we could do a similar thing as the lift/tire thread and make it a sticky? Idk I think it would clear up some of the clutter... Comments?
Old 08-26-2011, 02:31 AM
Seasoned Member

Year: 1998
Engine: 4.0

Originally Posted by 1plunk
Just like lift and tire threads, these threads pop up like wildfire, we could do a similar thing as the lift/tire thread and make it a sticky? Idk I think it would clear up some of the clutter... Comments?
x2. And exhaust if there isnt one already
Old 08-27-2011, 03:59 PM
CF Veteran

Year: 1998
Engine: 4.0

Probably not going to make a difference. I've been on here for going on two years and the same old tired questions about lift size, tire size exhaust, backspacing, side trim, flare options, no start, still keep popping up as new threads. The new guys google their question it brings them here and rather than searching (its all here) they just start a new thread. If they arent going to take a minute to search they arent even going to notice a sticky. Just my $.02. For the record, this opinion is based on personal experience, when I first arrived here I did the same thing, I had no idea there was even a search function I was so excited to find a forum for XJs I just posted up my problem (like a newbie), it was only after settling down and looking around I learned how to search. I'm thinking the new guy just jumping in without reading is just what it is, probably not going to end anytime soon. Our job, dont post "Search", recommend they search, example, Dude, theres lots of threads about that, search 3" lift and 31"s and I bet you'll find what your looking for. We all had to learn and we have a ton of newbs lately, this is a public forum, educate them.
Again, just my opinion.
Old 08-27-2011, 06:24 PM
CF Veteran

Year: 1999
Engine: 4.0L

I agree, but I think the lift/tire one is a huge help to me, but I completely see what you're saying