Wanted Post any items you want to buy or trade.

My Camaro for your Jeeper? Possible Trades?

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2012, 03:16 PM
Seasoned Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1997
Model: Cherokee
Engine: big 6
Default My Camaro for your Jeeper? Possible Trades?

Not seen a thread like this on here so i hope im not breaking any rules lol. anyways though ive not been on the site in a while mainly because i got rid of my jeep. it had a lot going wrong with it including a bad tranny so i traded it for a mustang then traded that for a forester which later got traded for a camaro lol. well now im back on the jeep kick and all of my buddies are spending more time in the woods with toyotas and suzukis and s10s and none of them believe me when i say my lifted xj would literally be dragging them if i still had it. when i had my other jeep i did a lot of wheeling with a different group of friends and thats when i got to see just how much better they were opposed to these other vehicles. Any time i ride along with these guys we literally stop short because they either cant go further or are scared to try it and now its time for me to show what rules the trails so im ready to get rid of this camaro and get back in an XJ.

id like to find one that 00 or 01 model and a 5 speed but autos are ok too. no 4cyl no junk I dont mind to make a road trip to get a good vehicle. i live in western NC.

Here is a link to my car

http://asheville.craigslist.org/cto/3055506001.html

again id love to trade for another xj and will be willing to make someone a good deal on this car. I have nothing to hide with this car and will gladly point out every issue from a paint chip to a carpet stain lol. THANKS FOR LOOKING!!
Old 06-18-2012, 08:55 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Year: 1998
Model: Grand Cherokee
Engine: 4.0

if interestedi have a white ZJ198k on the 4.0 lots a little shiat done, sitting on 31s. if youd be interested id be willing to make the drive to you for a straight trade.

whats done,

703 injectors, K&N drop in, TB spacer, flowmaster
(very soon will have a 99intake, bored TB, and a elect fan)
3.5 RE springs up front, front in the rear, RE LCAs, brand new stock shocks (not a bad ride)
5 31x1050 BFG ats on black soft 8s
TJ fuel bezel
smoked taillights (extra set of stock housing
brand new brakes on all 4 corners (less then 10k), NEW ABS unit, brand new rear calipers in the box,
i have a box of extra parts, valve cover, exhaust manifold, cap rotor, wires,

i feel like there is more, but figured id throw it all up there so you would know. lemme know if interested

Last edited by 1slo_camaro; 06-18-2012 at 09:00 PM.
Old 06-22-2012, 11:45 AM
Seasoned Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Year: 1993
Engine: 4.0

i was just thinking the other day how i might trade my jeep for a 5 spd tire burner lol. If you were closer i'd consider it.
Old 06-25-2012, 04:45 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1986
Engine: 2.5L turbo, 4.0L tb swap, ported head ect

hmm...trade for a 88, 5 speed, Ho ported & 1.94/1.50" valve head swap, Comp 201 cam, 60mm throttle body (stock is 52mm), 2.5" cat/muffler, new just about everything minus paint & the short block/bottom end. Centerforce stage 1 pressure plate & stage 2 disk, new slave & pilot & master, new brakes, new everything litterally. Ball joints, u joints & hubs have less than 100 miles.
D30 hp, chromos, 760X spicer with full circle clips, rear c8.25 29spline factory lsd, no rust anywhere..everything was rebuild, pics of it all & tons of receipts. Its 3.55's with a 5speed & 31's..quite peppy. Cb & a minor system, interior is amazing, factory tire swing.

But you'd have to come to cali to get it

Btw a/c and all is in working condition! Has cruise, but manual windows & locks..which is a good think since that crap tends to not work!