[WTB] 97-01 Sun Visor retaining tab - Jeep Cherokee Forum

Go Back  Jeep Cherokee Forum > Buy, Sell, Trade > Wanted
97-01 Sun Visor retaining tab >

[WTB] 97-01 Sun Visor retaining tab

Wanted Post any items you want to buy or trade.

[WTB] 97-01 Sun Visor retaining tab

Old 11-24-2018, 10:48 AM
  #1  
Newbie
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 6
Model: Cherokee (XJ)
Default 97-01 Sun Visor retaining tab

I am looking for the plastic thing that holds the visor in the retainer clip. My XJ came with one missing and it is way more irritating than you might think.

Anyone have an extra?
bloodlemons is offline  
Old 11-25-2018, 03:05 AM
  #2  
CF Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 2,613
Default

Originally Posted by bloodlemons View Post
I am looking for the plastic thing that holds the visor in the retainer clip. My XJ came with one missing and it is way more irritating than you might think.

Anyone have an extra?
You just talking about the plastic rod? Has a little rubber cap on it if I remember correctly. If so probably have one lying around. Assuming I can find it. LOL.
Ralph77 is online now  
Old 11-25-2018, 08:42 AM
  #3  
Seasoned Member
 
RockinRonnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Evart,Mich.
Posts: 425
Year: 2001
Model: Cherokee (XJ)
Engine: 4.0
Default

A pic of the part you need would be helpful !
RockinRonnie is offline  
Old 11-25-2018, 04:49 PM
  #4  
Newbie
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 6
Model: Cherokee (XJ)
Default

Originally Posted by Ralph77 View Post
You just talking about the plastic rod? Has a little rubber cap on it if I remember correctly. If so probably have one lying around. Assuming I can find it. LOL.
The little cap on the end is the piece I am looking for! Let me know if you can find it and what it's worth to you!

Thanks!
bloodlemons is offline  
Old 11-25-2018, 05:01 PM
  #5  
CF Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 2,613
Default

Originally Posted by bloodlemons View Post
The little cap on the end is the piece I am looking for! Let me know if you can find it and what it's worth to you!

Thanks!
So you mean this part? Thinking cause it is rubber will survive in a #10 envelope by regular mail. Also thinking I can afford the price of a postage stamp. LOL. PM me your address and I will get it out tomorrow. Tuesday at the latest.
Ralph77 is online now  
Old 11-25-2018, 05:21 PM
  #6  
Newbie
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 6
Model: Cherokee (XJ)
Default

Originally Posted by Ralph77 View Post
So you mean this part? Thinking cause it is rubber will survive in a #10 envelope by regular mail. Also thinking I can afford the price of a postage stamp. LOL. PM me your address and I will get it out tomorrow. Tuesday at the latest.
That is it! I appreciate the kindness. PM incoming!
bloodlemons is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Kenny
Stock XJ Cherokee Tech. All XJ Non-modified/stock questions go here
11
05-17-2013 11:37 PM
99JCC
Cherokee Chat
12
02-03-2013 09:19 PM
1996XJSport
Wanted
0
12-27-2010 04:06 PM
loligator
Stock XJ Cherokee Tech. All XJ Non-modified/stock questions go here
9
09-05-2010 01:33 AM

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: [WTB] 97-01 Sun Visor retaining tab


Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.