Wanted Post any items you want to buy or trade.

3" lift

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2012, 09:17 AM
Seasoned Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 2000
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0 I6 HO
Default 3" lift

I have talked to several people and decided not to go with the budget boost and get a 3" lift. I am looking for a lift that will have everything i need to start out and get me going until i get a little more cash. Id like to stick around the $700 range shipped and have got quotes but i want to see what else there is out there before i make the big decision on which lift. so if anyone knows of any deals or specials let me know. I am looking for a full leaf pack kit with coils, rear brake like drop, u bolts 3 degree shims, shocks and possible lca's.
Old 02-14-2012, 10:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Model: Cherokee

Originally Posted by luger10
I have talked to several people and decided not to go with the budget boost and get a 3" lift. I am looking for a lift that will have everything i need to start out and get me going until i get a little more cash. Id like to stick around the $700 range shipped and have got quotes but i want to see what else there is out there before i make the big decision on which lift. so if anyone knows of any deals or specials let me know. I am looking for a full leaf pack kit with coils, rear brake like drop, u bolts 3 degree shims, shocks and possible lca's.

If for some reason you end up looking to go 4.5", I have a set of RC coils that I bought from a member on here. He says he only used them 3 times, I decided I need to go with a smaller lift since my XJ is my DD.

If not, I understand, just thought I'd give it a shot.