For sale ***This area has been closed. You can view posts but can not create new posts or reply to existing posts in here.***

subwoofer enclosure and sub

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2010, 04:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 2000
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0
Default subwoofer enclosure and sub

Ok, lets try this again with some corrections. I have an 8 inch subwoofer enclosure made by subthump for sale. It fits perfectly in the cubby hole in the cargo area. Very simple installation and takes up no cargo room. It has an 8 inch elemental designs dual voice coil sub in it now and a mesh grill, but I will sell the box by itself also. I have had this in my XJ for a few months, but have replaced it with another box for a larger sub. This box sounds very good with this sub in it and hits hard if you want it to. The box does have enough room to be cut out for a 10 inch sub. Box is located and will ship from Illinois zip 61432. I would like to get $150 for the box, sub and grill. I will sell the box by itself for $100. Both prices include shipping. I am not a vendor and I only have this one used enclosure. The carpet actually matches the interior a little better than the pics show.