For sale ***This area has been closed. You can view posts but can not create new posts or reply to existing posts in here.***

built 92 XJ FS, $5000

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2010, 07:10 PM
CF Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
Year: 1996
Engine: 4.0
Default built 92 XJ FS, $5000

Located in Sleepy Hollow NY, right off of I87 by the Tappen Zee bridge (exit 9)

$5000, or trade for a 18 foot open deck car trailer + cash/make me an offer.

Well that time has come. aka building a buggy, I'm jumping ship to a YJ so I need room in the driveway and some $$ to start building axles. I'm not looking for trades other then what is listed at the top.

The XJ is ready to go hit the trails as is. Just got back from wheeling it over the weekend. Comes with spare Dana 30 axle shafts, spare drivers side tie rod, a 20 ft recovery strap, first aid kit and fire extinguisher.

Suspension:

Front: 3in lift HD Rusty's Offroad springs with 2in Rubicon Express spacers, total 5in of lift. Rancho fixed lower control arms with rubber bushings. Rubicon Express track bar with bracket. Rancho RS9000 shocks. Will have a V8 ZJ drivers side tie rod installed at the time of sale. Fresh TRE at the pitman arm and rough country steering stabilizer.
Rear: Stock leaf pack with a short RE add a leaf and a 2 in terraflex shackels sitting around 3 inches of lift.
Axles: Front HP Dana 30 with stock TJ shafts (760 u-joints) Rear stock 27 spline 8.25
Tires: Current sitting brand new 32 11.5 15 BFG KM2s on crager soft 8s. spare is an older BFG MT on a soft 8. (though might have 31 10.5 treadwright MTs on soft 8s at time of sale)

Armor and body
JKS transfer case cross member and skid, JCR offroad stage 3 rock sliders, JCR offroad winch bumper (will not come with a winch) but will come with 2 d-rings, JCR roof rack with spare tire and hi lift mounts, and 4 100watt summit racing lights. The fenders have been clearanced to allow for larger tires. (have 32s on it now 33s will fit) Also the body has been painted from the body line down and on the hood with black hammer tone, makes for quick trail repairs from pin stripes.

Other stuff
Has stock leather seats, drives side has a slight rip. Pioneer Premier head unit with I-pod hook up in the glove box. Has a JL audio 8in sub in the rear old pioneer speakers in the doors. The dash had been freshened up with black hammer tone paint. 2in Rear hitch.

The bad:
The blower motor is shot and not spinning currently. the pass side front set the power rails are dead, driver side is on manual rails. its a wheeling rig so there are some dents from rocks before I installed the sliders and some dents in the body for tree kisses. its a 92 so its got some rust in the rear lower quarters.

more photos on request.
photos

[/quote]