For sale ***This area has been closed. You can view posts but can not create new posts or reply to existing posts in here.***

2006 Cobalt-prior salvage title(hail) MN

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2011, 08:57 PM
Seasoned Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1999
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0 I6
Default 2006 Cobalt-prior salvage title(hail) MN

Jeep is here so this little guy has to go! Want it gone fast. If you're in the region, delivery can be arranged. You just have to pay for a u-haul and gas.
Your name - Dan
Location - Live in Bloomington, Work in Eagan, Hang out in Oakdale. Can meet most anywhere.
Contact Information - E-mail with contact information and I'll call you to answer any questions you may have.
Item: 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt LS
Description: Prior salvage title due to hail damage, windshield replaced and has been inspected by the state and driven for the past ten months without a problem. Has two fresh(unmounted) tires, and new brake shoes for rear.(I hate drum brakes, so I've procrastinated.) And a Chilton manual for it.
Price: $4,500 O.B.O. No trades
Bought this car in October of 2010 from a close friend who does salvage cars for a living.(manager at Stillwater Auto Sales in Oakdale, MN) All that was replaced was the windshield. EVERY PANEL HAS BEEN PINGED BY HAIL, REPAIR WOULD BE TOO MUCH TO BE WORTH IT, THIS IS STRICTLY A GOOD MPG DD CAR. I tried to get some good shots of the hail damage, but the light wasn't cooperating too much with me.
There is a lien on the title, and I'm not exactly sure how transferring will work, if anyone can inform me, that'd be great. I assume I pay off loan, get the lien removed, then transfer to you, but not 100% sure.

Selling it to lower my car payment, and lower my insurance payment.

Info on the car:
Manual locks and windows
Cruise control
Automatic transmission
Almost 130k miles(semi daily driver, will go up)
Regular oil changes while in my car, and a new air filter(I am the second owner)
No ABS
No TC
A battle scar from being backed into in the parking lot at work(few scratches, not enough to make an insurance claim)
Any other questions can be asked