Go Back  Jeep Cherokee Forum > Buy, Sell, Trade > Vendor Showcase
ZJ Rear Bumper and Tire Carrier from Hanson! >

ZJ Rear Bumper and Tire Carrier from Hanson!

Vendor Showcase A place for our Vendors to showcase their products and advertise their business.

ZJ Rear Bumper and Tire Carrier from Hanson!

Old 09-20-2012, 08:13 AM
AOR
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Model: Cherokee
Default ZJ Rear Bumper and Tire Carrier from Hanson!

The best in Grand Cherokee (ZJ) Rear Bumpers is back! The handcrafted construction of this sturdy bumper features 3/16” cold rolled steel throughout, frenched-in 2” receiver hitch, 1” clevis tabs and CNC formed corners to compliment the ZJ’s unique body style. This tire carrier combo features a stout square frame swing away that will clear up to a 35" tall tire.

The combination of sturdy construction and multiple angles adds strength and optimizes departure angles. The unique placement and design of the 1” wide clevis tabs gives them unmatched strength allowing them to be pulled from any angle without fear of damage to bumper or tab, and they do not interfere with departure and approach angles. Bumper ships complete with inner and outer sub-frame support brackets and is rated as a Class II receiver. Bumper is finished in semi-gloss black powdercoat and can be ordered uncoated by special order.

Rear Bumper w/Tire Carrier ships via Truck Freight.

PART # JZJRTC-P (POWDERCOATED BLACK)
PART # JZJRTC (BARE STEEL)

$1398.00 ($150 shipping in the lower 48 US)

PM me your name, billing and shipping address, phone number, email address (for PDF receipt) to order. I will call you for CC info.

Thank you very much. I am truly grateful for your business. When replying please include all previous messages in PM (keeps a running conversation).

Namaste,

Allen
Old 10-10-2012, 09:45 AM
AOR
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Model: Cherokee

Great looking and functioning bumper for your ZJ. Excellent price shipped in the US.