Vendor Showcase A place for our Vendors to showcase their products and advertise their business.

XJ subwoofer enclosure's (Cubby) 10"

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2012, 02:53 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Model: Cherokee
Default XJ subwoofer enclosure's (Cubby) 10"&12"

No longer selling these. It's in a new owner's hands now. He's finishing up old orders and that's it. NO longer available.

Last edited by XJ's~For~Life; 03-08-2016 at 11:48 PM.
Old 01-15-2012, 03:39 PM
Former Sponsor

Here are a few customer's installs.

Name:  Picture060.jpg
Views: 8166
Size:  27.9 KB

Name:  b990bc5e.jpg
Views: 7414
Size:  33.6 KB

Name:  Image09222011163621.jpg
Views: 5166
Size:  43.1 KB

Name:  Image09222011163634.jpg
Views: 4262
Size:  39.1 KB

Name:  P1010565.jpg
Views: 4408
Size:  59.9 KB

Here are a couple feedbacks from customers.

Originally Posted by storm101
Figured I would leave some feedback for all you to read.

#1. KFX is a good dude to deal with! Period. No ifs ands or butts about it.

#2. The box is made good, it IS TOTALLY sealed for sure. Not sure if anyone has worked with this type of stuff, but trust me, Its hard to do it, let alone correctly.

#3. It takes up...well pretty much no room at all.

#4. If youre worried about the fabrication needed, its easy, bend a bit of thin sheet metal, cut some plastic, and tighten a few screws. You can do all this with basic hand tools if needed! Took me about 2hrs to get the whole thing in and cleaned up.

#5. It does not rattle, and the sub that is offered with it, is a darn good sub for being a 10", I downgraded from 2 12's, and I am still VERY happy with it.

#6. What good is this without at least one picture?!?!?

#7. Dont think of it as buying a sub box (unless you dont have one) think of it as buying CARGO SPACE back!

#8. If you buy one, you can officially say you own a "hellbox". Thats cool by itself lol (yes i nick-named it that, yes i hope it sticks).

#9. Seriously, the unit is awesome, and worth every penny i paid for it. If you want one, and can afford it, I would just do it! Its hard to find hand made stuff these days anywho!

================================================== ========

Originally Posted by mayko
got my box today tomorrow i will be hooking up everything

very happy and great worksmanship

just instaled my a few days ago. AND wow im am very happy with this work and product. i had this box for a while now but its been to cold to install it and when i did holy crap batman i felt like a lil kid bumping my system again. i never new a 10 in could sound so good. i have a cheap pioneer sub in there now till i get my jl audio that i want but it does the job pretty well and this is a

***** out of 5 starts
MUST BUY FOR ANY JEEPER THAT LIKES LOUD MUSIC------------------------================================================== ========

Originally Posted by UpOnOne
Installed the custom subwoofer box a few days ago. Overall buying process was very easy. Package came very nicely boxed up. Install was very simple, although I am pretty mechanically inclined. Looks and sounds amazing!! My install was in a 2000 Cherokee with a Rockford Fosgate P3 10". Definately would recommend! Thanks!

Originally Posted by Studmuffin
First off, I need to say KFx boxes are great craftsmanship, custom, and very well built, Theres no other box that will get you this kind of thump from a 10 incher.

It came carpeted and ready to install.
You have to do some tweaking to make everything line up. But if you can wire a system, this is cake walk.

The base i get from this box is ridiculous, I was quite surprised.

It bumps louder then my friends two 12's.
Also the sealed box gives it a low, clean sound base to it.

Absolutely awesome.
KFX is a real good guy to work with, always answered my questions promplty, The guys a sweetheart

I totally recommend this box to anyone. Will never go back to those huge boxes since this one gives me the same thump.

Again thank you KFX. Love the box, Keep up the good work.

Originally Posted by tannerp89
I GOT MY BOX!!! only took USPS a week lol man these things are well made, i cant wait to hear it and KFX is one COOL dude . i have to install mine still, my locker has priority hehe....will post a pic when im done!
THANKX KFX!!!!!

Originally Posted by freebird
Love the box man. Put it in the wifes Jeep and she loves it more then i do. For anyone wonderin' bout getting one.... stop thinking and get it.... you'll be glad you did. I put a 10" JBL and only have a 150 watts going to it for now and it hits hard. Thanks again for the great box man. Hope to get some cash to get one for my Jeep now.

Originally Posted by Ssprink
Just recieved my box and Kicker. excellent quality work. Thanks for the craftsmanship!

Fits beautifully, looks awesome. thanks for the quality work.

Originally Posted by XJlimited99
Got my cubby box today and the pictures don't do it justice! Exceeded all my expectations! I will follow up with some more pics after the install. Thanks for everything KFX!

Just wanted to leave some feedback of my experience with KFX and his custom cubby enclosure.

First, KFX is a great guy to work with and his communication is 1st rate. He always answered my questions promptly.

Second, his custom XJ cubby enclosure is very high build quality and performs beautifully! I was definitely surprised at the power this box offers from a 10" subwoofer.

The installation went pretty smoothly after some minor adjustments to the sheet metal behind the cubby panel. KFX provided me with a detailed installation guide including pictures. After I bolted the box to the sheet metal it was rock solid!

Because the box is designed to fit into the fender, it takes up almost no space in the cargo area and incorporates very well with the interior. I have been looking for a good custom enclosure for a few years and this one was well worth the wait and much more affordable than quotes I received for custom boxes from local audio installers. You will NOT be disappointed, trust me!

Thanks again KFX!

KFX,

Just wanted to stop by and let you know I have had TONS of compliments on my enclosure since I installed it last year! Every time someone sees it they are amazed, and after they hear it they are blown away! I couldn't be happier with my setup and thanks again for all your help!

Originally Posted by Artdavidson
KFXHellRaiser is a pro at customer support.

Originally Posted by mountainsurfer77
Thanks KFXHellraiser, got the box last week and it does look very quality. Installing it this weekend and I'll post up the turn out. Good luck with future sales.

Originally Posted by Fratelli
Just installed mine. Looks great. Makes my 10in hit real nice!

Originally Posted by Killa
Finished installing my KFX box this weekend. The quality of the build is solid. You can tell the effort that goes into this is real. The sound that comes out of this thing is ridiculous! If you're thinking about getting one of these, do it and don't settle for less. It takes up no space, is clean, and helps to provide top notch sound. So glad I came across this thread. I needed more sound in the XJ and didn't want a huge box taking up tons of space. I grin everytime I enter my Jeep... If you own an XJ, this should be one of the first things you do to get it right. It's so worth it. Personally, my ride has to be comfortable and right inside before I start messing with everything else. I will post some pics of my install later. Oh, and if there's a waiting line to get one of these...hop your a#% in line. You won't regret it.

KFK,

Thanks Man!

Originally Posted by jbcherokee
I am just going to say this box is easily the best deal as far as audio is concerned for XJs. Very high quality build, great construction, simple install and really delivers some great sound. Mad props man and I will be sure to post some pics once I get back from College in May. Good work

Originally Posted by Storm101
Just wanted to chime in on this thread since I saw it up at the top again, I've had my box installed for almost a year now, and even with all my cargo crap sliding, banging, being piled against this box, it's still sounding and looking as good as day one! Notice I said cargo...yes due to having space lol.

Again kfx, good stuff!

(still think you should call it a hellbox, cough cough)

Originally Posted by Melcamino
I received mine today and installed it and i have to say it sounds great and was worth the wait. thanks again KFXHellRaiser,

Originally Posted by 1996sportXJ
Bare with me guys cause I am going to ramble about how happy I am. I just got my 10" sub (loaded with amp and wiring), and installed it today.

First and foremost, in regards to Jordan (KFX himself):
-pleasure to deal with
-very knowledgeable on the topic of his subwoofer and the install
-very quick to communicate
-can and will answer any question you have

And for the product itself (10" loaded with amp and wiring):
-all products built and assembled by Jordan are done with time and effort, and you can tell this by the quality of his work
-Perfect fit for all Cherokees, no real modification required for installation other than those mods listed in the install instructions sent as soon as purchase is made
-very easy to install. Very little drilling required for fitment.

Overall, I'd give a 16/5 on the product and customer service, if that were possible. KFX was a pleasure to deal with and helped me with the entire process through.

After I bought the product, Jordan was in touch with me basically every day to update me on the status of the product. And he was quick and happy to answer any question I had. Mind you, this was my first major modification when it comes to electrical so I had MANY questions and concerns. And he helped me every step of the way with no questions asked. I was extremely grateful to have him to go to.

But anyways, KFX is a good dude and his product is absolutely top of the line. Here is a picture of my box installed. So stoked, it sounds absolutely amazing. I would recommend KFX to anybody and everybody. His product is amazing. I would purchase it again in a heartbeat. Thanks again brotha!!!

================================================== ==========================

Those are just the ones I could find directly. I have had many more through pm's. I take this very seriously as this is my full time job. Hit me up. You will not be disappointed.

Last edited by XJ's~For~Life; 04-29-2012 at 11:46 AM.
Old 01-15-2012, 03:48 PM
Seasoned Member

Year: 1997
Engine: 4.0

How much for a 10" box with out sub in black?
Old 01-15-2012, 03:53 PM

How much for a whole setup? Including amp, wiring, 10" sub with grill powder coated grey, and grey enclosure? Also what is the rms output for the sub? And one last question is the amp going to be a mono block and what is its rms output?
Old 01-15-2012, 04:00 PM
Former Sponsor

Sending you both Pm's now.
Old 01-15-2012, 07:35 PM
Seasoned Member

Year: 1998
Engine: 4.0l inline 6, bored tb.

could you pm me a price of a 10" sub and amp and black box. also could you just price me the box in black. Thanks
Old 01-15-2012, 09:11 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Year: 1998
Engine: 4.0L

Could you send me the price of an empty box in grey shipped to 75605? Thanks!
Old 01-15-2012, 10:44 PM

Pm me price of 10" box with sub, no amp. Also pm me price without sub.
Old 01-15-2012, 10:44 PM

^ shipped to 28078
Old 01-16-2012, 04:21 AM

Year: 2000
Engine: 4.0 inline 6 cylinder

price for 10 inch box without sub in grey to 63116?
Old 01-16-2012, 04:16 PM

Can you please send me price for 10 inch box without sub in black to 66743? Also, is tan available at this time? If so a price for that would be useful too.
Old 01-16-2012, 04:18 PM
Former Sponsor

Sent all of you pm's. Bcoots I am sending you one now.
Old 01-17-2012, 12:16 PM
mab

How much for setup shipped to 45750
Old 01-17-2012, 01:47 PM
CF Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Year: 1994
Engine: Inline 6 4.0L High Output

What all do you need for install? and its 195 plus shipping?
Old 01-17-2012, 03:09 PM
Former Sponsor

mab= Sent you a pm.

94XJsport94=Yes a box in Black,Grey, Or Camo is 195 plus the shipping. I send detailed instructions how to install it. All that is needed to mount the box to the inside sheet metal is some L brackets.

The rest of the install lays in cutting out the cubby plastic and tweaking the sheet metal inside the panel to where the box will fit. It's pretty simple.

Quick Reply: XJ subwoofer enclosure's (Cubby) 10"