Vendor Showcase A place for our Vendors to showcase their products and advertise their business.

Warehouse clearance sale

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2015, 11:45 AM
AOR
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Model: Cherokee
Default Warehouse clearance sale

This is from another companies warehouse that I am helping to sell off. Most of this is misfit stuff and maybe not at all related to Cherokees. There is a lot of good 4wheel stuff though and tires and wheels. They are clearing out the warehouse to make room for their own product lines. I have links to the PDF lists. These prices do not include shipping. When replying via PM or here (you can also email me), please include your zip code. For larger items such as tires and wheels, it is best to have a commercail address (any address) to save the tailgate fee from the carrier.

Important: this is a closeout deal. Any warranty will be by the manufacture of the product you buy. Returns will not be accepted unless it is not the part number you ordered (does not apply if it is not what you expected). By opening and viewing the PDF files, you accept that you are establishing and maintaining a private and confidential conversation/transaction. You may not copy or edit the text for any reason. You may not publish the contents to any other form of media for any purpose other than your personal use.

Good luck and happy hunting.

Allen

Warn

Mickey and Dick

Revtek

Skyjacker

TJM

Daystar