Vendor Showcase A place for our Vendors to showcase their products and advertise their business.

PANDEMIC-USA 50" Double row LED LIGHT BAR!! These things are NICE!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2015, 02:55 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default PANDEMIC-USA 50" Double row LED LIGHT BAR!! These things are NICE!!!

CHECK IT OUT GUYS!!

Rockridge4wd is an official dealer for PANDEMIC-USA LED lighting! These are some of the nicest, BRIGHTEST LED light bars we've seen yet!!

Name:  pandemic50.jpg
Views: 579
Size:  40.3 KB

The NEW PANDEMIC LED light bars are equipped with brand new technology, quality and now with an all new smoked look. No chrome reflectors in these lights. Let the new unleashed 4D PMMA Optics do all the work for light projection.

4D PMMA Optics - MAGNIFY the light output to give you unforeseen distance.

Combo beam pattern - you will see a spot pattern AND a Elliptical pattern. Elliptical pattern will give you your peripheral light as well as keeping it in a tight focus.

Housing - complete with Stainless Steel Mil-Spec Breather allowing your light bar to breath properly. Adjusting to cold and warm temps. Giving it a stronger and more reliable seal. Constructed with a Stainless Cord Relief.

Mounting brackets - are nice Stainless Steel mounting with hardware. With a new Triangle Design, making it the most stable and adjustable mount yet!

Name:  pandemic502.jpg
Views: 530
Size:  71.9 KB

Features
-Includes Quality Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware
-Stainless Steel Mil-Spec Breather
-Stainless Cord Relief
-4D PMMA Optics
-28800 Lumens (YES, 28,800 LUMENS!! THATS MAD!!)
-6000K Color Temperature
-480 Watts Total
-5 Watt OSRAM LED's
-IP67 Rating
-Lifespan: Above 50,000 hours
-Beam: Spot/Flood/Combo
-Housing: Diecast aluminum

Name:  pandemicwiring.jpg
Views: 520
Size:  68.2 KB

To top it all off, ALL PANDEMIC LED bars come with a LIFETIME WARRANTY!! This is getting harder and harder to find in the LED world!!

If you're looking for EXTREMELY high quality from the LEDs to the housing to the mount brackets all the way down to the harness and switch, this is where it's at!!

CHECK IT OUT ON PANDEMICS WEBSITE!! CLICK HERE!!

Let me get you hooked up with one of these BAD ***** 50" LED LIGHT BARS!! CONTACT ME DIRECT!!

Joel@rockridge4wd.com

Name:  pandemic501.jpg
Views: 546
Size:  69.9 KB
PANDEMIC-USA 50" Double row LED LIGHT BAR!! These things are NICE!!!-pandemicdealer.jpg
Old 06-24-2015, 03:51 PM

Model: Cherokee

What is our price on a 50'' curved dual row shipped 91762?
Old 06-24-2015, 04:00 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Alpha 1-4
What is our price on a 50'' curved dual row shipped 91762?
PM SENT! Thank you

Joel
Rockridge4wd
Old 08-04-2015, 06:54 PM
Former Sponsor

Hey I do have a few 20" Double Row Bars that we can liquidate, as these DO NOT have our PANDEMIC Name on the side. That is the ONLY difference with these bars.

If anyone is interested in getting into a PANDEMIC BAR for a little less money, contact Erin@Rockridge4wd.com TODAY!!

Only a few now, I believe we have 4 that do NOT have our logo etched on the side of the bar.

Who is interested? Email me for fastest response and to reserve your bar!

Click here to view on our site!

I also have a few 6" and 12" double row as well, without PANDEMIC logo!

click here for 6"

click here for 12"

Here is our 6" Bar

PANDEMIC-USA 50" Double row LED LIGHT BAR!! These things are NICE!!!-6_ho_double.jpg
Old 08-11-2015, 07:09 PM
Former Sponsor

Who's looking for a Package deal?!! THIS IS MAINLY FOR XJ GUYS, but i will work out deals if you're not an XJ owner!!

Here it is.. Purchase 1 PANDEMIC-USA 50" CURVED light bar AND 1 PANDEMIC-USA 12" light bar at a DISCOUNTED price and i will GIVE you FOR FREE, XJ 50" curved light bar mount brackets!! That's a pretty hot deal on top of the discount for the package deal!!

Let's get it started!! Who want's in on some of the nicest light bars in the industry and a serious bargain?!! Contact me direct and i'll HOOK IT UP!!

Joel@Rockridge4wd.com

KEEP IN MIND; The 50" curved bar sits PERFECTLY atop the XJ with a beautiful flush look! These bars were MADE of the XJ!

Name:  pandemic20curve.jpg
Views: 505
Size:  167.3 KB

PANDEMIC-USA 50" Double row LED LIGHT BAR!! These things are NICE!!!-pandemicdealer.jpg