Vendor Showcase A place for our Vendors to showcase their products and advertise their business.

Offroad Expo Sale

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2011, 02:18 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Offroad Expo Sale

While everyone in So Cal is at offraod expo, it does not seem fair that only they are able to get sale prices! This means we are passing the sale prices on to you! Just use the code EXPO to recieve 15% off all orders!!!!!
Old 10-09-2011, 11:19 AM
Former Sponsor

Sale is still on, get those orders in!
Old 10-10-2011, 07:23 AM
Former Sponsor

Just rolled back into the shop! Long drive home was fine, except for the last 5 miles. I had to drive with the window open to stay alert...

I will give you the highlights after I take a long nap...
Old 10-10-2011, 01:22 PM
Former Sponsor

Well I had a few hours sleep on the couch in my office here so its time to get back to work

I walked the show 3 or 4 times so I didn't miss anything but in the end I think we might be a bit too close to SEMA for manufacturers to release anything really new yet. However, when you are somewhere that has hundreds of vehicles where each is a work of art in itself you can be just overawed with what you see!

We had passed out 4,000 stickers by 10am Sunday so a ton of people were walking by and talking to us. It is always nice to finally meet so many of you that have been getting our parts for so long and this was no exception.

Garett will post some pics either this afternoon or tommorrow, whenever he makes it in to work but for me I think I will be influenced by the Desert Racing crowd and their work for at least the immediate future. They just have 30 years on the Rock Crawlers when it comes to making it strong and light!

All in all it was a great experience and I hope you all get the chance to make it someday. It dosen't matter what you were looking at, everyone on these forums can appreciate amazing work!