Vendor Showcase A place for our Vendors to showcase their products and advertise their business.

Limit Strap Kit With Mounting Bracket and Hardware - FREE SHIPPING

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2014, 04:57 PM
AOR
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Model: Cherokee
Talking Limit Strap Kit With Mounting Bracket and Hardware - FREE SHIPPING

RuffStuff Specialties Limit Strap Kit With Mounting Bracket and Hardware $64.50 shipped. California residents add $3.79 sales tax.

Available lengths: 12"~32" Black only!

These are their standard Quad wrapped limit straps with the weld on hardware and 1/2" Grade 8 bolts. Choose your size from 12" to 32". These are sold as a pair.

They only make Quad Straps because They see no reason to go any lighter. At Ruffstuff they also know a bit about steel and the ends of their limit straps are NOT 4130 Chromoly like one of their competitors advertises theirs' to be. The straps would tear long before 3/16" mild steel would, even with their 7,000lb Mil-Spec nylon. Chromoly, in this case, is just a catchword to get your attention. They use a gold zinc plating on their ends and they also have a built in deflector that spreads the load over a greater area for less wear and a longer life.

PM me your name, billing and shipping address, phone number, email address (for PDF receipt) to order. I will call you for CC info.

Thank you very much. I am truly grateful for your business. When replying please include all previous messages in PM (keeps a running conversation).

Namaste,

Allen