Go Back  Jeep Cherokee Forum > Buy, Sell, Trade > Vendor Showcase
Dana 30 35 & 44 AIR LOCKERS less then 700$ >

Dana 30 35 & 44 AIR LOCKERS less then 700$

Vendor Showcase A place for our Vendors to showcase their products and advertise their business.

Dana 30 35 & 44 AIR LOCKERS less then 700$

Old 03-29-2012, 10:41 AM
  #1  
Former Sponsor
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Yorba Linda
Posts: 864
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 2001
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.8
Default Dana 30 35 & 44 AIR LOCKERS less then 700$

The Yukon Zip Locker is the latest in on-demand traction. Its air-operated design allows you to switch from an open differential to 100% lockup when you need it, giving you the ultimate in driver selectability. The Yukon Zip locker is an air operated locker that provides selectable traction for off road or street use. This unit features 4320 Chrome Moly internals for added strength. Assembled in the USA! compressor sold separately. All Zip Lockers are backed by the best warranty in the business! Yukon covers the replacement unit and covers any collaterally damaged parts and associated labor, up to $2,000!
These are Strong, lower cost and selectable, for the cost of a auto full case locker.

650-675$

Email me with your exact axle and location, for your exact price.

Robert
[email protected]


RWKHausSupply is offline  
Old 03-29-2012, 10:46 AM
  #2  
CF Veteran
 
sthon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: California
Posts: 2,570
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1992
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0 HO
Default

Nothing for 8.25?
sthon is offline  
Old 03-29-2012, 10:54 AM
  #3  
Former Sponsor
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Yorba Linda
Posts: 864
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 2001
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.8
Default

Originally Posted by sthon View Post
Nothing for 8.25?
No sorry, not in a Yukon air locker.
RWKHausSupply is offline  
Old 04-02-2012, 09:19 AM
  #4  
Former Sponsor
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Yorba Linda
Posts: 864
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 2001
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.8
Default

Opps

Mobile phone malfunction :-)

Last edited by RWKHausSupply; 04-03-2012 at 08:50 AM.
RWKHausSupply is offline  
Old 04-02-2012, 09:03 PM
  #5  
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 29
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Model: Cherokee
Default

How much for a locker for the 44a?
whosyadadie02 is offline  
Old 04-02-2012, 09:05 PM
  #6  
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 29
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Model: Cherokee
Default

Originally Posted by RWKHausSupply
only one package so far?

This is like ordering two air lockers and getting free gears, master kits, and compressor!
This comes with a compressor and install kit ?
whosyadadie02 is offline  
Old 04-03-2012, 11:37 PM
  #7  
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Freeport, PA
Posts: 33
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1998
Model: Cherokee
Default

Originally Posted by whosyadadie02 View Post
This comes with a compressor and install kit ?
Guessing not none of them come with compressor.

Matt
shocker6 is offline  
Old 04-04-2012, 01:41 AM
  #8  
CF Veteran
 
Unleashed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: SoCal, San Fernando
Posts: 1,082
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0 I6
Default

Originally Posted by RWKHausSupply
The Yukon Zip Locker is the latest in on-demand traction. Its air-operated design allows you to switch from an open differential to 100% lockup when you need it, giving you the ultimate in driver selectability. The Yukon Zip locker is an air operated locker that provides selectable traction for off road or street use. This unit features 4320 Chrome Moly internals for added strength. Assembled in the USA! compressor sold separately. All Zip Lockers are backed by the best warranty in the business! Yukon covers the replacement unit and covers any collaterally damaged parts and associated labor, up to $2,000!
These are Strong, lower cost and selectable, for the cost of a auto full case locker.

650-675$

Email me with your exact axle and location, for your exact price.

Robert
[email protected]
Aw dude I ordered my stuff from you a couple weeks ago and haven't installed it yet haha what's better the eaton e locker 30 spline I got from you or this one?
Unleashed is offline  
Old 04-04-2012, 09:05 AM
  #9  
Former Sponsor
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Yorba Linda
Posts: 864
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 2001
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.8
Default

Originally Posted by Unleashed View Post
Aw dude I ordered my stuff from you a couple weeks ago and haven't installed it yet haha what's better the eaton e locker 30 spline I got from you or this one?
Strength? The Yukon Zip
Warranty? The Yukon Zip
Easy of install? The E-Locker
Cost? About the same after you factor in a compressor.
RWKHausSupply is offline  
Old 04-04-2012, 10:11 AM
  #10  
CF Veteran
 
Unleashed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: SoCal, San Fernando
Posts: 1,082
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0 I6
Default

Originally Posted by RWKHausSupply

Strength? The Yukon Zip
Warranty? The Yukon Zip
Easy of install? The E-Locker
Cost? About the same after you factor in a compressor.
I already have a on board air system but screw it I wouldn't want to deal with air lines going into my axles
Unleashed is offline  
Old 04-11-2012, 09:10 AM
  #11  
Former Sponsor
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Yorba Linda
Posts: 864
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 2001
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.8
Default

These are on sale, for 25$ even lower, pricing till end of month...
RWKHausSupply is offline  
Old 04-12-2012, 11:17 AM
  #12  
Former Sponsor
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Center City, MN
Posts: 308
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Model: Cherokee
Default

Sweet deal!

Wish I had the extra cash laying around for the "Jeep" or I would upgrade to selectable lockers...
DirtBound Offroad is offline  
Old 04-17-2012, 11:46 AM
  #13  
Former Sponsor
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Yorba Linda
Posts: 864
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 2001
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.8
Default

How could you Not beg, borrow or even, um take without asking your wifes money, to buy a air locker for only 650$, that has the best in the business warranty!
RWKHausSupply is offline  
Old 04-17-2012, 11:57 AM
  #14  
CF Veteran
 
crbnfibr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: albany, new york
Posts: 3,237
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1988
Model: Cherokee
Engine: i6
Default

Originally Posted by DirtBound Offroad View Post
Sweet deal!

Wish I had the extra cash laying around for the "Jeep" or I would upgrade to selectable lockers...
what if i bought a electric fan conversion?
crbnfibr is offline  
Old 05-18-2012, 04:48 PM
  #15  
Former Sponsor
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Yorba Linda
Posts: 864
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 2001
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.8
Default

The warm wheeling weather is coming up.

Get what you need to make it there and Back..
RWKHausSupply is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Dana 30 35 & 44 AIR LOCKERS less then 700$


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.