Vendor Showcase A place for our Vendors to showcase their products and advertise their business.

AMP Research Powersteps - A Morris 4x4 Center Promotion

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2015, 12:19 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AMP Research Powersteps - A Morris 4x4 Center Promotion

$100 Back on AMP Powersteps!

For both 2-Door

and 4-Door applications

The support and peace of mind afforded by a solid pair of truck running boards can't be underestimated. Pickups and SUVs are generally big, bulky vehicles, and getting into the driver's seat can often take some big strides. That increases the potential for either you or your passengers to trip or fall when entering or exiting your vehicle. If you're looking for the most top of the line power running boards available to alleviate these concerns however, then AMP Research PowerStep running boards are hands down the way to go.

Fully powered and illuminated, AMP Research PowerStep running boards retract beneath the underside of your truck and extend outward automatically when needed. This keeps them out of sight when not in use to leave your truck looking slick and seamless. They're also completely lit with an integrated LED light system, so you can see where your feet are going no matter how dark it is outside. That's doubtlessly something you'll be thankful for when its pitch black either at home, at work, or off the beaten path and you're still able to exit your cab with total sure footedness. Sure beats a face first trip to the ground because your pick up running boards were impossible to see!

AMP Research PowerStep running boards are also built at home in the USA from high quality materials, ensuring that they're tough, durable, and built to last no matter what you use your truck for. These power retracting truck steps are also weatherproof, so there's no need to worry about electrical components being damaged by harsh weather conditions. They're also equipped with a 600lbs load capacity per step, ensuring that once they're installed on your truck, they're not going anywhere else.

AMP Research PowerStep running boards are so dependable; they're backed by a 5 Year/60,000 guarantee from the manufacturer. That way, you won't have to worry about your powered running boards breaking down or ever getting in the way of getting things done. These sharply designed, ruggedly produced pickup running boards are amongst the best on the market today, and are worth every penny of the investment you put into them. Their rugged functionality, high tech looks, and impressive ease of use make them an all-around great deal, and certainly an appealing proposition for anyone shopping for the best of the best in automatic running boards.

So check out the AMP Research PowerSteps at Morris 4x4 Center today!!

AMP Research Powersteps
Old 11-18-2015, 11:04 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Had a question from someone today...

They definitely are functional and one of the better mods. I see them on my jeep in the future. However, I have one question. I read a review somewhere and this gentleman advised to spray the control arms and moving parts with silicon in the winter to keep them operating freely from snow and ice build up and to keep road salt off them. Have you encountered this as a problem? If so, what's AMP's recommendation? I'd hate to spend the $$$$ for parts and labor only to have them freeze up or corrode from salt and that new magnesium chloride stuff they use.
Completely agree here! Went ahead and found out what y'all might be asking...how can I keep the mechanism in working order? Well...
Direct from AMP Research:

"If you are looking to keep it out of the gear housings you can put a bead of silicone around the cover to help with intrusion. The steps themselves you can lubricate with silicone spray but just occasionally clean them out to assist with actuation."

-Chris