Vendor Showcase A place for our Vendors to showcase their products and advertise their business.

Erin here from ROCKRIDGE 4WD, Let me catch you up!

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2016, 08:14 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking Erin here from ROCKRIDGE 4WD, Let me catch you up!

What is going down, JEEP LOVERS!!

Erin here from ROCKRIDGE 4WD. I haven't blessed you all with my presence lately. Good thing is, business is growing and I am needed elsewhere. Bad thing is, I feel so uninvolved with the Jeep world. Well....with Jeep people! Also my phone is taken over by a toddler and I can't keep up on my Forum Apps.

I just feel like I need to take this time to let you all know of a few sales and promotions that I KNOW you will want to take advantage of.

First up is Zip Lockers. Now, I know what you are thinking. Yukon copied ARB, they are crap! Well my friends am I here to shed some light on that myth. Yes, Yukon made a Zip Locker like ARB. Patent expired and they were able to do so. Great design and get's the job done. However, you are paying a FRACTION of the cost. Also you will get a 6 year warranty and up to $2,000 back in collateral damage. Need be if your Zip Locker went out taking everything in it's path (i.e. Ring and Pinion, shafts ect...) Yukon has your back. That is by FAR the best Warranty on the market to date.

Second, I work closley with Yukon on a daily basis. Great group of people, that really work hard and give great customer service. If you are like me and spend a TON of money on parts, you bet your *** I would want an easy company to work with.

Here is what ROCKRIDGE is doing as far as Zip Locker Promos.

Right now we are doing a HUGE sale on Zip Lockers. Money just right back in your pocket. No rebates, no waiting for a refund. Just a discount.

On certain applications we are taking $75 off the top of the locker, period. Also pair it up with our 10% off discount ROCK10OFF and you will be into an Air Operated Locker for less than $750!! That is unheard of my friends. So if you are on the fence about selectable locker, look no further than Zip!

Click here to view

Like I said these are only on "Certain" Zip Lockers, however, we have you all covered. Dana 30, 44 and JK fall within this range.

Next we are approaching LIGHTING SEASON! Favorite time of YEAR!! We LOVE lights here at ROCKRIDGE 4WD.

Vision X is offering $25, $50 and $100 rebates on any Cannon Light Purchase. However, ROCKRIDGE has sweetend that up for you all!

Here is how it works.

4.5" Cannon Kit - $25 off the top from us, also use code ROCK10OFF and get an additioanl 10%. Then you qualify for an additonal $25 back from VISION X

6.7" Cannon Kit - $50 off the top from us, also use code ROCK10OFF and get an additioanl 10%. Then you qualify for an additonal $50 back from VISION X

8.7" Cannon Kit - $100 off the top from us, also use code ROCK10OFF and get an additioanl 10%. Then you qualify for an additonal $100 back from VISION X

Mail In Rebate Offer ends 11/30/16 so keep that in your mind!

Next PANDEMIC! 30% off Light Bars and POD Lights!

Don't forget to get an additional 10% off that either with ROCK10OFF

Click here to view Pandemic

Had you eye on that S.H.O. Bar? Well now is the time to get a Big Boy Light!

Please be sure to keep adding your emails to our Subscriber list and get Newsletters emailed to you! Don't miss out on sales, because those Newsletters come out before let anyone else know! So please get subscribed now.

Click here to view the latest Newsletter

Keep this thread in your head! I will try and get on here to let you all know of sales and new products as I see them. We are here to help you out as much as we can. Wether that is hooking it up on a price, or talking you off a cliff because you can't figure something out with your Jeep (we have all been there). Don't forget, we know Jeeps!

Keep in mind we sell LOTS of brands. Most of them don't ever make it on the Forums. So, if you need something hop on over to our site. If you can't find it please email us and we can check it out for you.

As always if you need a quote, even on a Zip Locker don't hesitate to email anyone of us for help!

Have a great night!
Erin@Rockridge4wd.com

Miguel@Rockridge4wd.com
Eric@Rockridge4wd.com
Old 10-15-2016, 03:34 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm SLASHING prices and taking name!!

If you are after a quote hit me up! It's best if you can email me direct at Erin@Rockridge4wd.com. That way I get it right away and can hopefully answer quicker than on the forum.

Suspension (we have that on lock down) Zone, Rough Country, Teraflex, BDS, JKS (Jspec).

Differentials (also have that on lock down) Nitro, Yukon, USA Standard, G2

Lights (you know the drill) Vision X or Pandemic (you know what's up)

Armor, Bumpers, Winches, accessories in general, just email me direct and I will get a quote sent over. Also please include your shipping postal code (USA or International we do it all)

Still going strong is our Zip locker sale! On top of our Light Sale! Also use promo code ROCK10OFF for an extra little somethin' somethin'

ROCKRIDGE4WD.COM