So...

Old 08-22-2015, 02:47 PM
CF Veteran

Year: 1991
Model: Cherokee
Engine: I-6 4.0 HO
Default So...

I honestly have literally not been on CF for months now because of the mobile app screw up. Also, my poor Jeep has been sitting in the same spot since last November because college/weather/work/life keeps getting in the way of fixing the rear brake line. Honestly, I may just have it towed in town (5 miles) to a shop and just bite the bullet... however, I have a rear disc swap, and I want to reroute the soft lines a specific way.

SOO, any new stuff in the past 6-10 months? Missed drama? Has Cruiser finally admitted that OBD XJ's are better than Renix??
Old 08-22-2015, 03:05 PM
TIME TO GET SCHWIFTY

Year: 97
Engine: 4.6 stroker

Originally Posted by 1991Jeep_Man View Post
I honestly have literally not been on CF for months now because of the mobile app screw up. Also, my poor Jeep has been sitting in the same spot since last November because college/weather/work/life keeps getting in the way of fixing the rear brake line. Honestly, I may just have it towed in town (5 miles) to a shop and just bite the bullet... however, I have a rear disc swap, and I want to reroute the soft lines a specific way.

SOO, any new stuff in the past 6-10 months? Missed drama? Has Cruiser finally admitted that OBD XJ's are better than Renix??
Missed drama? On a daily basis, LOL

You'll never get Pete to admit that. And armed with his knowledge, I couldn't argue it...

Welcome home!
Old 08-22-2015, 03:15 PM

Year: 1997
Engine: 4.0 L

Oh I'm sure Cruiser would say that any differences between the two are "opportunities" for individual upgrades that better represent our individual needs. Lol