Member Stickers

Old 02-09-2018, 02:34 PM
CF Veteran

Model: Cherokee
Default Member Stickers

CF Moderators or Admins!! When do we typically see the arrival of your Member CF stickers? I signed up for my account a couple weeks ago and have not recieved mine yet. Perhaps they are on back order but could you please provide some sort of timeline it typically takes?
Old 02-09-2018, 02:44 PM

Year: 1996
Engine: 4.0

6-9 months lol
Old 02-09-2018, 02:48 PM
CF Veteran

Damn that's kind of crazy isn't it? I mean you take my money instantly but then I don't get my gift until almost a year later? Sounds like the Navy, quick to take your money but take forever to pay you back for travel claims, etc. Maybe it isn't so here but damn that kind of errks me!
Old 02-09-2018, 04:39 PM
Seasoned Member

Year: 1998
Model: Cherokee(XJ)
Engine: 4.0L

It takes awhile. it's kindof a running joke around here. I learned that way back when I was still lurking
Old 02-11-2018, 01:31 PM
tarmac tiara

Year: 1997

this complaint really irks me. the way i see it - one pays to support the site. anything extra is simple generosity. i have several stickers sitting in a drawer, i could care less about them.
Old 02-11-2018, 03:14 PM
CF Veteran

Year: 97

It was cordially explained to me when I asked about this was that the stickers are sent out once a month. It was also explained to me that because they are sold at cost this is the best it's going to get. Been reading this issue for over two and a half years now. I raised hell about it and now realize nothing is going to change concerning this. So all you can do is hang in there and be patient and maybe sooner or later you will get them.

I'm like you... I wanted to support and draw visitors to CF by slapping them on my windows and displaying them with pride for the community here. A rolling billboard for the CF. But unfortunately this is not a common sentiment and priority here anymore. I think what is misunderstood is that some people just plain like stickers and will even buy memberships just to get the stickers. The NRA would have never grown like it did without stickers. Folks wanted to wear them to show how proud they were to be members.

So this situation is like an anti-climax for sticker lovers. And it's a let down when it feels like you care more about a site than the site cares about you as a guest or even a paying member.

All I can tell you is what I was told... "it is what it is".
Old 02-12-2018, 12:23 PM
CF Veteran

Year: 2000
Model: Grand Cherokee (WJ)
Engine: 4.0L

Old 02-12-2018, 12:32 PM
Great White Jeep

Year: Jeepless
Model: Cherokee (XJ)

I got my sticker in a week and a half. I dont know what you guys are talking about haha.

I still havent stuck in on the Jeep so..... Starting bid of $20. Ships same day.
Old 02-12-2018, 01:15 PM
CF Veteran

Talking

Originally Posted by dave1123 View Post
Now why would I go making stickers if I can pay someone to do it? They said $20 membership and it comes with a sticker so that is what I paid for and should get. Thanks for the information for future stickers.
Old 02-12-2018, 01:15 PM
CF Veteran

Originally Posted by 5-Speed View Post
I got my sticker in a week and a half. I dont know what you guys are talking about haha.

I still havent stuck in on the Jeep so..... Starting bid of $20. Ships same day.
**** that why would I pay double for the same sticker? LOL
Old 02-12-2018, 01:16 PM
CF Veteran

Originally Posted by s346k View Post
this complaint really irks me. the way i see it - one pays to support the site. anything extra is simple generosity. i have several stickers sitting in a drawer, i could care less about them.
I paid to support just like everyone else but when you say you will recieve a sticker with your membership dues and then don't that is considered false advertisment. Just my 2 cents which means nothing so I will carry on and one day I will recieve this all mighty sticker.
Old 02-12-2018, 02:16 PM
Great White Jeep

Year: Jeepless
Model: Cherokee (XJ)

Originally Posted by XJIrish4x4 View Post
**** that why would I pay double for the same sticker? LOL
Cause you can have it now instead of who knows when...

Dont worry though, you will get the sticker. It just takes time.
Old 02-12-2018, 02:18 PM
CF Veteran

LOL no worries brother I'm just ranting on about it because I can......figured maybe someone here who runs that dept. would chime in and explain but its a sticker right? Nothing worth really throwing a fit over.

Thanks for the offer!
Old 02-12-2018, 10:56 PM
CF Veteran

Year: My Jeep is a GMC

Old 02-13-2018, 05:58 AM
CF Veteran

Year: 97

Originally Posted by XJIrish4x4 View Post
I paid to support just like everyone else but when you say you will recieve a sticker with your membership dues and then don't that is considered false advertisment. Just my 2 cents which means nothing so I will carry on and one day I will recieve this all mighty sticker.
Actually, if you do't ever receive it, it is false advertisement. And if you had sent the dues through the USPS with a post mark it would be classified as mail fraud. I know it's just a damned sticker, but It really isn't something to take lightly...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Member Stickers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: