How to see number of thread views >

How to see number of thread views

How to see number of thread views

Old 12-16-2018, 10:04 PM

Year: 1999
Model: Cherokee(XJ)
Engine: 4.0 IL6
Default Ohio Jeepers

I have a quick, and maybe dumb question. I was wondering if there was a way to see how many people have seen your post/thread. I saw it one time but havenít been able to see it again? Just curious. Thanks.

Last edited by 96whitecherokeeguy; 12-16-2018 at 10:39 PM.
Old 12-17-2018, 03:21 AM
CF Veteran

Originally Posted by 96whitecherokeeguy View Post
I have a quick, and maybe dumb question. I was wondering if there was a way to see how many people have seen your post/thread. I saw it one time but havenít been able to see it again? Just curious. Thanks.
With a thread you started click on your name on the upper right. Where it says Welcome XXXXX. Click on Statistics. Click on Find all threads started by XXXX. All the threads you started will come up and you can see the views. I don't think there is a way to see how many people might have paid attention to a post you did in an existing thread though. You can see how many views it has but did anybody actually read your post when they did look at the thread. LOL. I get a kick out of checking every once in a while. I did a write up about putting factory looking fog lights in a XJ that did not come with them. Started it in January of 2016. Almost 7000 views. I did the write up to be helpful. Seeing how much I get out of this forum and hope that I am returning the favor.
Old 12-17-2018, 02:35 PM

Year: 1999
Model: Cherokee(XJ)
Engine: 4.0 IL6

Originally Posted by Ralph77 View Post
With a thread you started click on your name on the upper right. Where it says Welcome XXXXX. Click on Statistics. Click on Find all threads started by XXXX. All the threads you started will come up and you can see the views. I don't think there is a way to see how many people might have paid attention to a post you did in an existing thread though. You can see how many views it has but did anybody actually read your post when they did look at the thread. LOL. I get a kick out of checking every once in a while. I did a write up about putting factory looking fog lights in a XJ that did not come with them. Started it in January of 2016. Almost 7000 views. I did the write up to be helpful. Seeing how much I get out of this forum and hope that I am returning the favor.
thanks for the help, I realize it only works on the ďfull versionĒ of the website and not the mobile version. (Unless you view the website in pc mode on your phone).