Craigslist/eBay... Funny Listings Or Good Deals Go Here! - Page 1177 - Jeep Cherokee Forum

Go Back  Jeep Cherokee Forum > General > Off-Topic Discussion
Craigslist/eBay... Funny Listings Or Good Deals Go Here! >

Craigslist/eBay... Funny Listings Or Good Deals Go Here!

Craigslist/eBay... Funny Listings Or Good Deals Go Here!

Old 01-09-2019, 06:23 PM
  #17641  
Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 23
Model: Cherokee
Default

Originally Posted by Evilpopcorn View Post
It's the rare Chevokee.
Spencer_P is offline  
Old 01-11-2019, 06:29 PM
  #17642  
CF Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 2,306
Model: Cherokee
Default

I always wanted a parts washer. I know a garage that bought a brand new 4' 20 gallon Snap On one and paid $2500 for it. That is insane. This one says it is 40 gallons.

https://hartford.craigslist.org/tls/...792756743.html
Ralph77 is offline  
Old 01-12-2019, 09:25 AM
  #17643  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: KTUL
Posts: 77
Year: 1996
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0
Default

Very nice MJ. Guy wanted 13K now listed at 9500.

https://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/...779205757.html
mikebravo is offline  
Old 01-12-2019, 09:53 AM
  #17644  
CF Veteran
 
SatiricalHen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Greenville, SC
Posts: 4,988
Year: 1999
Model: Cherokee(XJ)
Engine: 4.0
Default

Originally Posted by mikebravo
Very nice MJ. Guy wanted 13K now listed at 9500.

https://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/...779205757.html
Personally if I'm going to spend that on a vehicle I would prefer a more grammatically correct ad, or bullet points listing the things done. Some of the words I couldn't understand.
SatiricalHen is online now  
Old 01-12-2019, 06:58 PM
  #17645  
Graphic Jeepsigner
 
jessenator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Utah
Posts: 631
Year: 1998
Model: Cherokee (XJ)
Engine: 4.0 H.O.
Default

https://www.ksl.com/auto/listing/5226918?ad_cid=5

Not terrible for a 2wd... second owner.
1 USA
J Jeep
T Truck
M 4.0L
W 5-spd 2WD (BA10/5)
6 -
4 Comanche 2WD
1 Comanche Base GVW
5 CHECK
J 1988
T Toledo OH
0
3
1
4
1
2
jessenator is offline  
Old 01-14-2019, 09:36 AM
  #17646  
Member
 
IStoleIt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Columbus Ohio
Posts: 223
Year: 1998
Model: Grand Cherokee
Engine: 5.9L 360 ci
Default

at least he got Inline 6 correct. "X 15 -5speed" : brickwall :: brickwall :: brickwall :
IStoleIt is offline  
Old 01-14-2019, 12:04 PM
  #17647  
CF Veteran
 
SatiricalHen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Greenville, SC
Posts: 4,988
Year: 1999
Model: Cherokee(XJ)
Engine: 4.0
Default

Originally Posted by jessenator
https://www.ksl.com/auto/listing/5226918?ad_cid=5

Not terrible for a 2wd... second owner.
1 USA
J Jeep
T Truck
M 4.0L
W 5-spd 2WD (BA10/5)
6 -
4 Comanche 2WD
1 Comanche Base GVW
5 CHECK
J 1988
T Toledo OH
0
3
1
4
1
2
The front end damage, incorrect grill indicating there has been damage before the current damage, the rear flare being broken (comanche specific) and rims would kill it for me. I guess I'm just too picky though. I got my 1 owner, low mileage Comanche for cheap and all the little stuff adds up a good bit.
SatiricalHen is online now  
Old 01-14-2019, 01:09 PM
  #17648  
Moderator of Jeeps
 
NewKindOfClown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Frederick, MD from Cleveland, OH
Posts: 20,989
Year: 1993 YJ Wrangler
Engine: 4.0 I6
Default

Originally Posted by SatiricalHen View Post
The front end damage, incorrect grill indicating there has been damage before the current damage, the rear flare being broken (comanche specific) and rims would kill it for me. I guess I'm just too picky though. I got my 1 owner, low mileage Comanche for cheap and all the little stuff adds up a good bit.
The 8-slot grille is correct, but I agree about the damage. The bumper made me look closer, and I can't help wondering if the passenger fender damage is unrelated or if the impact was strong enough to buckle it. That makes me question the integrity of the unibody rails.
NewKindOfClown is online now  
Old 01-14-2019, 04:18 PM
  #17649  
CF Veteran
 
SatiricalHen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Greenville, SC
Posts: 4,988
Year: 1999
Model: Cherokee(XJ)
Engine: 4.0
Default

Originally Posted by NewKindOfClown
The 8-slot grille is correct, but I agree about the damage. The bumper made me look closer, and I can't help wondering if the passenger fender damage is unrelated or if the impact was strong enough to buckle it. That makes me question the integrity of the unibody rails.
Ah, I thought the 10 slot lasted till 88, maybe it was a few early 88s that had them.
SatiricalHen is online now  
Old 01-14-2019, 04:26 PM
  #17650  
Moderator of Jeeps
 
NewKindOfClown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Frederick, MD from Cleveland, OH
Posts: 20,989
Year: 1993 YJ Wrangler
Engine: 4.0 I6
Default

Originally Posted by SatiricalHen View Post
Ah, I thought the 10 slot lasted till 88, maybe it was a few early 88s that had them.
Ended in '87. The 8-slot was introduced in XJ/MJ for the '88 model year
NewKindOfClown is online now  
Old Yesterday, 10:08 AM
  #17651  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: orrville ohio
Posts: 790
Year: 1994
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0
Default

Originally Posted by Spencer_P View Post


yep there are rare cherokees you will not find another one like this
tinytrax78 is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
kdot
Stock XJ Cherokee Tech. All XJ Non-modified/stock questions go here
11
11-12-2018 08:00 AM
seansr
Stock XJ Cherokee Tech. All XJ Non-modified/stock questions go here
7
09-13-2016 03:17 PM
lohi
Introductions
5
09-04-2015 03:12 PM
Steph2308
Introductions
6
09-01-2015 02:24 PM
98JGC826
Stock Grand Cherokee Tech. All ZJ/WJ/WK Non-modified/stock questions go here!
10
08-29-2015 05:51 PM

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Craigslist/eBay... Funny Listings Or Good Deals Go Here!


Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: