Anyone Going to SEMA? - Jeep Cherokee Forum

Go Back  Jeep Cherokee Forum > General > Off-Topic Discussion
Anyone Going to SEMA? >

Anyone Going to SEMA?

Anyone Going to SEMA?

Old 10-30-2017, 02:02 PM
  #1  
CF Veteran
Thread Starter
 
Martlor13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Northern New Mexico
Posts: 3,661
Year: 1999
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0
Default Anyone Going to SEMA?

I'll be there starting tomorrow with the boss. Wondering if anyone else will be there.
Martlor13 is offline  
Old 10-30-2017, 02:16 PM
  #2  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 87
Model: Cherokee
Default

Ever been to SEMA? Wear your comfortable walking shoes, it's YUUUUGE!

I used to go every year to source components for a car restoration biz I had. I actually tended to spend more time at the AAPEX section of the show, cutting deals with offshore manufacturers for custom components.

I'm sure all the regular suppliers of custom Jeep parts will be there. Report back to us if you see anything new and interesting coming from them.

Enjoy!
wristwister is offline  
Old 10-30-2017, 02:26 PM
  #3  
CF Veteran
Thread Starter
 
Martlor13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Northern New Mexico
Posts: 3,661
Year: 1999
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0
Default

Originally Posted by wristwister View Post
Ever been to SEMA? Wear your comfortable walking shoes, it's YUUUUGE!

I used to go every year to source components for a car restoration biz I had. I actually tended to spend more time at the AAPEX section of the show, cutting deals with offshore manufacturers for custom components.

I'm sure all the regular suppliers of custom Jeep parts will be there. Report back to us if you see anything new and interesting coming from them.

Enjoy!
first time. My boss has been there many times but the last was about 6 years ago. I've always had to watch tidbits on YouTube. When he asked if I wanted to go I said hell yeah!! Haha
Martlor13 is offline  
Old 10-30-2017, 03:12 PM
  #4  
Senior Member
 
wizardpc's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Nolensville, TN
Posts: 770
Year: 1998
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0
Default

not open to the public, so no.

And I really, really wanted to go this year.
wizardpc is offline  
Old 10-30-2017, 03:26 PM
  #5  
Great White Jeep
 
5-Speed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: SoCal
Posts: 2,673
Year: Jeepless
Model: Cherokee (XJ)
Default

Its open to the public for one day this year. But I am still not going. Been to Vegas 5 times this year and have no desire to go again anytime soon. Even if it is for the biggest car show of the year. I really hate Vegas.
5-Speed is offline  
Old 10-30-2017, 06:27 PM
  #6  
Senior Member
 
wizardpc's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Nolensville, TN
Posts: 770
Year: 1998
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0
Default

Originally Posted by 5-Speed View Post
Its open to the public for one day this year.
Sort of. There is a separate event, SEMA Ignited, that is open to the public. Some of the cars will be there.

wizardpc is offline  
Old 10-30-2017, 07:16 PM
  #7  
Great White Jeep
 
5-Speed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: SoCal
Posts: 2,673
Year: Jeepless
Model: Cherokee (XJ)
Default

Originally Posted by wizardpc View Post
Sort of. There is a separate event, SEMA Ignited, that is open to the public. Some of the cars will be there.

Ahh makes sense now. Didnt read the fine details. Definitely not as good as going to the actual show.
5-Speed is offline  

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: