Aftermarket electrical systems Aftermarket electronics only! stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Help with choosing off road lights!

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2016, 10:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 2000
Model: Cherokee
Default Help with choosing off road lights!

Hi I just bought a bumper brow light bar from detoursusa and am looking into some lights to mount on it, specifically square ones because I want it to flow with the Cherokee's kind of square look in the front. Most of the DOT/SAE lights I've found are extremely expensive! I'm most likely going to go with some lights off of ebay or rough country, however can't decide whether to go with a flood beam or a spot beam. I would like to have a light that shines at more of an outward angle than my hi beams (kind of like fog lights do), being that there are crazy amounts of deer in my area however I don't want to have to manually aim them very far out which I would imagine would lose a lot of the light going forward too. I'm new with these kinds lights which is why I'm considering cheap options, so any help would be greatly appreciated!!